South Central PA

A4x4funlover

Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2025
Messages
15
Media
4
Reaction score
33
Current Ride
RHO
Military
Vet - USAF
Just got my forged blue lvl 1 RHO Friday. Was a Jeep guy but needed something a little more comfortable. Look forward to picking your brains and helping where I can.
 
Welcome! Jeep guy here in Ohio also! Weekend ride is 2016 Rubicon Hard Rock Edition!
 
Just got my forged blue lvl 1 RHO Friday. Was a Jeep guy but needed something a little more comfortable. Look forward to picking your brains and helping where I can.
You order or buy off the lot?
 
I was waiting to order, when this one popped up on a local lot, almost everything I wanted (no bed group) I pulled the trigger.
Nice! Congratulations and welcome to the board.
 
Welcome! Jeep guy here in Ohio also! Weekend ride is 2016 Rubicon Hard Rock Edition!
I traded in my 2018 JL 2 door Rubicon, My Daily and primary wheeler. I still have a Monster of a Jeep Grand Cherokee (need to finish the electrical work) and My Lady has a 2020 JLU
 
Just got my forged blue lvl 1 RHO Friday. Was a Jeep guy but needed something a little more comfortable. Look forward to picking your brains and helping where I can.
Welcome! We Are!
 
Tonneau debate continues (2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives) Apex Auto Styling graphics are in 10K Mile Update Drivers mirror removal Digital Dash Differences
Tonneau debate continues (2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives) Apex Auto Styling graphics are in 10K Mile Update

Trending content

Back
Top