The muddy sounding Harmon kardan system

Man I dunno. I really like my RHO’s sound system. The bass is pretty good too.

I listen to a lot of metal, EDM, hip hop, so maybe it’s the music?

It’s at least way better sounding to me than the B+O in my Mustang.
 
I would not call the system muddy. The highs are clear and IMO they are almost too much sometimes. Where I feel it lacks significantly is mid-bass and deep bass, both from the sub and door speakers. My AT4 with the 7 speaker premuin Bose system had component woofers in the front door panels and those worked really well. I feel no bass at all from the HK doors.

I ended up putting a Kicker Hideaway HS10 behind the rear driver side seat and that has helped a lot. Also lost no storage space with that placement.
 
I would not call the system muddy. The highs are clear and IMO they are almost too much sometimes. Where I feel it lacks significantly is mid-bass and deep bass, both from the sub and door speakers. My AT4 with the 7 speaker premuin Bose system had component woofers in the front door panels and those worked really well. I feel no bass at all from the HK doors.

I ended up putting a Kicker Hideaway HS10 behind the rear driver side seat and that has helped a lot. Also lost no storage space with that placement.
This is an assessment I'd agree with. The highs are super strong and there needs to be more bass.
 
First dent. Buying a used RHO sight unseen - am i making a mistake ? Jumped ship… Anyone have any insight? Trailer Light Check New owner
First dent. Buying a used RHO sight unseen - am i making a mistake ? Jumped ship… Anyone have any insight?
Back
Top