- Joined
- Oct 4, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Current Ride
- 26 RHO
- Military
- US Army
Hey All,
from what ive seen a few people are using the synapse DT for the lighting. The new update lets save changes IE start/stop but it also has been updated to allow truck into a full RWD mode. I was just wondering if anyone has used it? I was planning on getting one, just wanted to hear some thoughts or experiences.
www.zautomotive.com
Thanks
from what ive seen a few people are using the synapse DT for the lighting. The new update lets save changes IE start/stop but it also has been updated to allow truck into a full RWD mode. I was just wondering if anyone has used it? I was planning on getting one, just wanted to hear some thoughts or experiences.
Synapze DT – 2025+ RAM DT Amber DRL & Vehicle Settings | Z Automotive
Unlock amber DRL modes, ESS memory, drive mode memory, diagnostics, PIN security and more on your 2025+ RAM DT with the Z Automotive Synapze DT.
Thanks