20% off oil at autozone AUTUMN20.

Chubb McBoyle

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
15
Media
6
Reaction score
14
Current Ride
2026 Ram RHO L1, SR, Serrano
Current Ride #2
Tesla Model Y performance, 6.2 Denali Ult Corsa AFE CAI
2026 Serrano green level 1 arrives Friday. Im planning on breaking oil changes, leaving the filter on until the third change at approximately 3500 miles. Thats about 21 quarts right there, and I may flush it with one or two before filling.
O'Reilly guy showed me his regional supply. 22 quarts in about a 1/3 of IL. I bought them all. Then I found the deal at autozone. Closer to $11/qt. I bought 30. Good chance im returning my 0Riellys $15/qt and buying more autozone at a discount
 
What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM RHO Labor Day Sale is Live — Save Up to 15% All Month Long! Tonneau Cover Options 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread RHO Level 0 Discussion What did you do to your RHO Today?
What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM RHO Labor Day Sale is Live — Save Up to 15% All Month Long! Tonneau Cover Options 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread
Back
Top