2026 vs 2027 warranty question

oldjeepguy

New member
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
6
Current Ride
2024 jlur rubicon x
What would you do and why?
New 2026 with 10yr warranty level 1
Or custom order. 2027 with 5 year warranty ?
Price to be determined when I find my truck or order it?
Was bummed to see the warranty isn’t carried over to used buyers cause I found the exact truck I wanted for 65k with less than 10k miles and level 1with sunroof. But only a 3yr 36000 mile warranty.
 
The only 10/10000 warranty that comes with a new 2026 is the powertrain. I bought a 2027 and also was given the same powertrain. Otherwise the bumper to bumper is only 36/36000
 
Only powertrain 10/100, all trucks bumper to bumper are 3/36. Some people have posted they got 27’s with the 10/100.
 
CNC vinyl Goldilocks Pearlcoat? What did you do to your RHO Today? B E S T__C H E A P_ /_ F R E E__M O D S From Durango Hellcat To '26 RHO Update on PPF recommendation with photo…
CNC vinyl Goldilocks Pearlcoat? What did you do to your RHO Today? B E S T__C H E A P_ /_ F R E E__M O D S

Trending content

Back
Top