Hi everyone,
I know I've learned a lot from this forum by other members sharing information, so I thought I would do the same in return. Here are some fresh pics (just got it back yeterday) and my build list.
Thanks to @Nick797 for the prompt responses to my questions and getting parts out to me (and helping to return the crossbars FedEx jacked up)! Thanks to @BigRay for the sweet looking RAM letters and RHO grill badge! Thanks to @Adub for answering all of my questions! lol!
I know I've learned a lot from this forum by other members sharing information, so I thought I would do the same in return. Here are some fresh pics (just got it back yeterday) and my build list.
Thanks to @Nick797 for the prompt responses to my questions and getting parts out to me (and helping to return the crossbars FedEx jacked up)! Thanks to @BigRay for the sweet looking RAM letters and RHO grill badge! Thanks to @Adub for answering all of my questions! lol!
- Brite White Level 1, RHO factory decals, Pano sunroof, Red interior accents, Bed utility group
- Mopar power running boards
- HRE FT1 20x9 Tarmac (satin black) wheels (0 offset)
- Eighbach Pro Lift Springs (2.7” front/HD 2.6” rear)
- Zona height sensor links
- Toyo Open Country RT Trail 37x12.50r20 tires
- Spare Toyo Open Country 37x12.50r18 tire
- Rough Country red brake caliper covers
- Rokblokz XL mudflaps
- Weather Tech window vent visors
- Hellwig rear sway bar
- Retrax Flushfit electric retractable bed cover
- Real Truck HD universal cross bars
- Go Rhino SRM400 cargo basket
- DragonFire Racing spare tire strap
- AWE 0FG exhaust
- Xpel XR ceramic window tint
- 15% front sides/%55 rear sides and rear window/%55 windshield/55% sunroof
- Xpel Fusion Plus ceramic coating
- Xpel PPF on high impact areas
- Exotic Innovations Badges
- Reflective red and gloss black ‘RAM’ grill letters, Reflective silver and gloss black RHO grill badge, Reflective red and gloss black ‘RAM’ tailgate letters.
- Holley DiabloSport CAT6…to be installed after oil change at 3000 miles.