AC/Heat Aux switch problems

Mattroge

New member
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Current Ride
2026 ram rho
Anyone else’s truck Ac/ heat setting reset every time you start the truck from the last time. It always is off and then defaults to 72 with heat, I have to turn it down every time. Seems like a the same issue with my aux switch, I’ve got recall last state on and it still turns off every time.
 
Anyone else’s truck Ac/ heat setting reset every time you start the truck from the last time. It always is off and then defaults to 72 with heat, I have to turn it down every time. Seems like a the same issue with my aux switch, I’ve got recall last state on and it still turns off every time.
We'll be sure to document this concern for a comprehensive review. If further support is needed, connect with us via DM and we'll follow up where able.

Chris,
Ram Cares
 
Anyone else’s truck Ac/ heat setting reset every time you start the truck from the last time. It always is off and then defaults to 72 with heat, I have to turn it down every time. Seems like a the same issue with my aux switch, I’ve got recall last state on and it still turns off every time.
Do you have the system set to AUTO, lower left side of the center display?
 
February order updates! We got movement - 19 Nov Order Glass issue and leather seat issue (see video) Who wants to give me their chrome lug nuts? FitcamX dash cam, rear cam and cable hardware kit install - 2025 Ram 1500 Limited Estimate said January 7th but dealer says…
February order updates! We got movement - 19 Nov Order Glass issue and leather seat issue (see video) Who wants to give me their chrome lug nuts?

Trending content

Back
Top