Auxiliary switches

oldjeepguy

New member
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Current Ride
2024 jlur rubicon x
What are you using your switches for? Most I would guess are lights? Are they prewired under the hood like jeeps? Seems like you could maybe add cameras to the base model? But you would have to net way more skilled than I am? Also seems strange the group,1 level only gets 4 where as the base models get what 6 or 8? Hmmm?
 
I put in some large flood lights in my grill on Aux2 as it matched the right Amperage. Works perfectly. I have other things I will end up wiring into it, just not sure when and where.
 

Attachments

  • 20260215_160628.webp
    20260215_160628.webp
    246 KB · Views: 2
Floor Mats and Rear Seats First look at Serrano Green It Fits! New Member from Dallas, TX DiabloSport Cat-6 Currently On Sale (again 4/30/26) May-April-June orders… who still isn’t scheduled?
Floor Mats and Rear Seats First look at Serrano Green It Fits! New Member from Dallas, TX

Trending content

Back
Top