BESTIE GOT AN RHO

You just had to bully your boi in a drag race …. Now he’ll return the favor. That yellow is sick!
 
they need to also join the trx forum
 
You just had to bully your boi in a drag race …. Now he’ll return the favor. That yellow is sick!
Bro!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 That is exactly what happened...we talked about it earlier!!
I was telling him about the downpipes and tuner. 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20251015_225351_WhatsApp.webp
Screenshot_20251015_225852_WhatsApp.webp
 
Man that yellow really pops!

And you have to video the race....especially the one with the trailer hooked up!
 
Anyone driving an RHO is definitely in the 3 inch or less mafia ! Lol. Gotta compensate with that big boy truck
 
Anyone driving an RHO is definitely in the 3 inch or less mafia ! Lol. Gotta compensate with that big boy truck
Well technically, it is my wife's and the Mazda is mine....I don't need to compensate ;)

1761241875039.webp


Chris
 
Well technically, it is my wife's and the Mazda is mine....I don't need to compensate ;)

View attachment 20061

Chris
My first car was a handmedown Mazda station wagon! I pimped it out with chrome hubcaps, chrome curb feelers, and a sound system. 🤣🤣
 
BWoody Ram RHO Forged Blue Metallic Photo Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM RHO Rumble Graphics What did you do to your RHO Today? NEW PRODUCT: Fire Extinguisher Mounts!
BWoody Ram RHO Forged Blue Metallic Photo Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM RHO Rumble Graphics

Trending content

Back
Top