Eibach springs

Lifted Trucks with another one. Kit and 37x12.50r20 on HFX-1.
View attachment 11057View attachment 11058
Anyways, hopefully we see more member installs and leveling combinations in the near future on the forum.
I saw this today at the local lifted trucks and you can disregard my previous post about returning the eibach pro. It 👏 looked 👏 amazing 👏 . Getting close to delivery and need to decide on a tire. I will say, I'm torn on whether or not to go powered vs fixed running boards now. Anyways, even the lady boss approved so we will be installing and replacing a lot of parts after the delivery and 500mi break in. Can't wait!
 
Finally got my 1.6” leveling springs installed !!

Looks perfect to me. The front end definitely rides better than stock, I have no idea why anyone would want to do a collar over these springs. They are a big improvement as far as ride quality goes imo.

The wheels are Vossen HFX-1 (18x9, +0mm) with Mickey Thompson 36” tires (305/70/18) and the tires are also a big improvement over stock.

Overall extremely happy with the truck right now!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2268.webp
    IMG_2268.webp
    243.6 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_2269.webp
    IMG_2269.webp
    326.7 KB · Views: 242
Acknowledging I'm an idiot before asking, but why would the side matter on springs?
It stated something about weight distribution for drivers' side versus passenger where driver is always there or some crap like that. Can't remember exactly why without looking it up but they're clearly marked on the springs.
 
Finally got my 1.6” leveling springs installed !!

Looks perfect to me. The front end definitely rides better than stock, I have no idea why anyone would want to do a collar over these springs. They are a big improvement as far as ride quality goes imo.

The wheels are Vossen HFX-1 (18x9, +0mm) with Mickey Thompson 36” tires (305/70/18) and the tires are also a big improvement over stock.

Overall extremely happy with the truck right now!
looks nice 👍 I'm still debating if I wanna trust any shop in nor cal to do the job. My friend did all work on all my previous rams in his shop but he left for Texas.
 
looks nice 👍 I'm still debating if I wanna trust any shop in nor cal to do the job. My friend did all work on all my previous rams in his shop but he left for Texas.
Ive lived in NorCal for 20 years and the midwest for 30 and moving to Texas was such a refreshing move. I miss aspects of both of them, but so much I dont, your friend made the right choice ;)

Chris
 
looks nice 👍 I'm still debating if I wanna trust any shop in nor cal to do the job. My friend did all work on all my previous rams in his shop but he left for Texas.
Where in NorCal do you live? I am from Petaluma and I think a few high school friends may still be in that area wrenching.

Chris
 
I have just under an inch of clearance in my 7ft garage door. Would a level raise the overall hieght of the truck? Or just match the back end height which fits just fine in the garage?
Yes !! it would raise the whole truck. but not much. probly a little less than half of the lift amount.
 
So if I have about .5-1.0 inch of clearance on my stock truck right now, leveling the front won’t raise the overall height at all? And I should still fit in no problem?
It WILL raise the whole truck some, but not an inch I don't think !! It may be over a .5 inch tho !!!
 
Your height won’t change if you just level the front. It only raises the front to match what you already have in the rear.
It WILL raise the whole truck some !! The cab will rise about half the height of the lift. 1.6 spring will =about .8 height increase at the middle of the truck.
 
Do these springs void the factory warranty if they’re installed by a dealer?
 
I have a a scheduled date! Active Driving Assist ("Hands Free") is Incredible, but Questions Fall in the San Juans! Let's do this!!!! New RHO Lightly Used Enkei RPT1 With Tires & TPMS & Lugs SOLD Koons RHO Orders Up to $11,500 OFF MSRP (Plus Affiliate if available)
I have a a scheduled date! Active Driving Assist ("Hands Free") is Incredible, but Questions Fall in the San Juans! Let's do this!!!! New RHO
Back
Top