For Sale: aFe Vulcan Series cat back exhuast black $800

Bleublaze55

Active member
Joined
Jul 2, 2025
Messages
127
Media
13
Reaction score
139
Location
SoCal
Current Ride
2025 RHO
Current Ride #2
E92 M3, BMW 1m, EVO VIII, G20 M340
Selling a used, good condition aFe exhaust. If you are looking for a burrly upgrade. This things is aggressive at full throttle. Under regular driving it wasn't crazy loud.
Pictures attached. I live in SoCal. Preferred local pic up. But will ship if you pay for shipping.

Price is $800.
 

Attachments

  • 20260907_162030.webp
    20260907_162030.webp
    488.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20260907_162054.webp
    20260907_162054.webp
    377.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20260907_162059.webp
    20260907_162059.webp
    424.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20260907_162103.webp
    20260907_162103.webp
    466.8 KB · Views: 6
RAM RHO Canyon Lake Photo Thread Blown engine I don't want air bags -- how about Timbren? SOUTHWEST ROADTRIP RHO Build Tracker Spring Build Season for the RHO – RealTruck Tonneau Cover Deals - Limited Time (Ends 3/23/26)
RAM RHO Canyon Lake Photo Thread Blown engine I don't want air bags -- how about Timbren? SOUTHWEST ROADTRIP

Trending content

Back
Top