Got some stuff!

FLRAMPilot

Active member
Joined
Aug 13, 2025
Messages
46
Media
33
Reaction score
104
Current Ride
VW Touareg V10 TDI
Military
Retired Navy
Just ordered the GoRhino RB30s, RC bed mat, RC roll up tonneau cover and Ark Micros from @Nick797! Can’t wait to get them and get ‘em installed! (I can barely get in it, let alone my wife!)

Also a few amazon things.

Now I just need to DRIVE MORE! (And I’m going on a trip next week so won’t even see it! 🤬)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2444.webp
    IMG_2444.webp
    41 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2445.webp
    IMG_2445.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3633.webp
    IMG_3633.webp
    403.3 KB · Views: 25
First look at Serrano Green Alignment after eibach 1.6” front install What did you do to your RHO Today? First 3 days with my Forged Blue RHO.  Limited to RHO. MX4, disappointed Black Friday Deals: Up to $400 in Savings on RAM RHO Upgrades – RetraxPro, AMP PowerSteps, Go Rhino, Roll-N-Lock & More.
First look at Serrano Green Alignment after eibach 1.6” front install What did you do to your RHO Today? First 3 days with my Forged Blue RHO.  Limited to RHO.
Back
Top