Gun Thread!!

I just bought the WatchTower demo early this year. Its been in warranty repair for over 3 months.... Has yours had any issues? The company that originally made them was also dissolved, so that's reassuring. Instead of watchtower firearms. Its now Watchtower defense. Which sounds like they had to for legal reasons....I might be on the look out for something similar from a size (grip) perspective but cheaper price point.
No issues except with the previous watchtower company. Talked to them at shot show, well the new company.
Whats wrong with yours?
These are 2 of mine. Have thousands of rounds through each. Had cases and knives done to match the engraving on them.

att.q0AQ-VNH5CC2d4wF-3oIq_sAola_Ra5eB8jR2ZQC6tg.webp
IMG_1755.webp
C7C056EC-7BE3-48D4-87A1-B3ECB0D429A4.webp
29C45A50-3CB8-458A-80D3-D759D24D356B.webp
6CD3B816-835C-4C17-B5C1-98DF5E40FC7B.webp
62BCFF88-6ABE-4CFA-BF0F-1D9A72153746.webp
79DC83DE-4D97-455A-9B1A-2754017F12B9.webp
 
No issues except with the previous watchtower company. Talked to them at shot show, well the new company.
Whats wrong with yours?
These are 2 of mine. Have thousands of rounds through each. Had cases and knives done to match the engraving on them.

View attachment 33574View attachment 33575View attachment 33576View attachment 33577View attachment 33578View attachment 33579View attachment 33580
WOW!!! Who did all the engravings? I have the demolitia. But honestly haven't had the chance to be impressed or not impressed. After the first 100 rds or so the gun started jamming. So its been in warranty repair for almost 2 months with the "new" company. I loved the gun, but I am taking 2 months to repair a gun, concerns me about the work or the warranty. The communication is fairly good though. Even said they would through in a bunch of mags. So that's always nice to hear.
 
WOW!!! Who did all the engravings? I have the demolitia. But honestly haven't had the chance to be impressed or not impressed. After the first 100 rds or so the gun started jamming. So its been in warranty repair for almost 2 months with the "new" company. I loved the gun, but I am taking 2 months to repair a gun, concerns me about the work or the warranty. The communication is fairly good though. Even said they would through in a bunch of mags. So that's always nice to hear.
Retired cop buddy, Patriot Laser Engraving. Does fantastic work, have a custom island barrel 2011 getting built right now, he is flushing the barrel and porting it and then off for engraving then pvd coating.

 
Previous Raptor owner waiting for my RHO RHO - different grill from TRX What color brake calipers on canyon lake My RHO was delivered! Tonneau Cover Options Closed on a 2026 RHO today
Previous Raptor owner waiting for my RHO RHO - different grill from TRX What color brake calipers on canyon lake My RHO was delivered!

Trending content

Back
Top