Hello to everyone here on the Ram RHO Forum !

Welcome, what color did you get?
Hey PBR , I had a Black 2026 Ram Rebel twin turbo in the past.
I decided i needed more power lol so i purchased a white RHO which is now my current ride.
I installed the Holley Diablo Sport Cat 6 Tuner for off road. Its close to 700 HP now and the thing runs like a Rocket now on 95 octane.
Its a Blast to drive now ! It needed the extra HP Because of the high curb weight. 0-60 mph time now is low 4 seconds.
 
700hp? What else did you do to your truck to get that. Cat6 is like I think 78hp max and like 98lbs of torque.

Oh and we need a pic or it didn't happen.
 
700hp? What else did you do to your truck to get that. Cat6 is like I think 78hp max and like 98lbs of torque.

Oh and we need a pic or it didn't happen.
Do your homework my friend. I’m sure you would love this modification on your truck ! Just make sure you run. Race. Gas or you will Blow up your motor !
 
Hey PBR , I had a Black 2026 Ram Rebel twin turbo in the past.
I decided i needed more power lol so i purchased a white RHO which is now my current ride.
I installed the Holley Diablo Sport Cat 6 Tuner for off road. Its close to 700 HP now and the thing runs like a Rocket now on 95 octane.
Its a Blast to drive now ! It needed the extra HP Because of the high curb weight. 0-60 mph time now is low 4 seconds.
my best 0-60 STOCK is 4.2 👀
 
Do your homework my friend. I’m sure you would love this modification on your truck ! Just make sure you run. Race. Gas or you will Blow up your motor !
Oh I have done my homework already, and I'm not going to have a pissing match with someone still wet behind their eyes.
Obviously you know soooo much more.
Oh and don't bother showing a picture of your truck as you will probably just screenshot somebody else's.
It's been a pleasure.
 
He’s probably got that Hennessy 700 hp 6.2L V6 in his truck.
 
FNG WAR RHO Who has the oldest unfulfilled order? From Huntington Beach to Sacramento-New RHO Owner Baja Design LP9 Bump kit Fuel mileage 17+ on 91
FNG WAR RHO Who has the oldest unfulfilled order? From Huntington Beach to Sacramento-New RHO Owner

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top