Hood and bed decals on Black truck

Much cheaper aftermarket. My only concern is getting it centered and spaced properly. I assume that they have some guides or templates at the factory to get it right. Probably a lot of the reason for the increased cost is the fact that they'll get it right. Hopefully install is easy. If it's off center or something, it'll drive me nuts!!
They can hardly get the paint right at the factory... I trust me lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0638.webp
    IMG_0638.webp
    192 KB · Views: 141
Yeah, that looks so sweet!!
 
Depends on how the light hits it
1000008437.webp
1000008438.webp
 
What did you do to your RHO Today? -12 or -18 offsets Fall in the San Juans! Let's do this!!!! I don't want air bags -- how about Timbren? What did you do to your RHO Today? Not taking delivery
What did you do to your RHO Today? -12 or -18 offsets Fall in the San Juans! Let's do this!!!! I don't want air bags -- how about Timbren?

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top