Kyle Busch

Blkramh3r78

Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
18
Media
1
Reaction score
39
Location
Denton
Current Ride
2025 ram rho
Military
No
First Responder
Yes
I’ve never been a NASCAR fan, but watching Kyle Busch’s son, Brexton, do a burnout to honor his dad absolutely wrecked me. Somebody was cutting onions in Charlotte.

As a dad, I felt for that boy. My dad is still my best friend, and I can only imagine how it will feel when the day comes that I lose my hero, my dad.
 
Was super cool to see Cole Swindell sing at the memorial too. He's a huge NASCAR fan and an all around awesome dude when you meet him!
 
What did you do to your RHO Today? Radar Detector Mounts INEXPENSIVE 6 Piston Brake Upgrade Not an owner….yet Hellwig Rear Sway Bar Confirmed Fitment on RHO! Corsa exhaust
What did you do to your RHO Today? Radar Detector Mounts INEXPENSIVE 6 Piston Brake Upgrade Not an owner….yet

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top