New owner SE PA

VMatt

New member
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
2
Media
4
Reaction score
4
Location
Limerick PA
Current Ride
Ram RHO
Current Ride #2
C6 Grand Sport
I have been looking at these trucks for a long time, finally made the jump a couple of weeks ago from a Silverado I had for 10 years. It was a great truck and I hated to see it go, but I love this RHO so far!
Its about 4 weeks old now, but already had it professionally paint corrected, PPF on front end and all lower black sections and ceramic on all exterior surfaces including wheels, and window tint.
Now its ready for some miles!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2858.webp
    IMG_2858.webp
    191.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2860.webp
    IMG_2860.webp
    152.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2869.webp
    IMG_2869.webp
    186.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9401.webp
    IMG_9401.webp
    444.2 KB · Views: 6
NICE!

Welcome aboard
 
Wellcome to the forum, you chose the best color!
 
My Silverado was red, I have another red car and my wife's car is red. She told me the one rule I had was it couldn't be red....
 
Well done! Where are you sleeping?
 
Nice man, I too am from SE pa.
 
Heads up: RHO Mid-Pipe prices will be increasing on March 10th. TaZer DT for RHO JANUARY order updates! Anyone have an RHO with no issues? Texas State Fair - RHO Photos and Videos RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp!
Heads up: RHO Mid-Pipe prices will be increasing on March 10th. TaZer DT for RHO JANUARY order updates! Anyone have an RHO with no issues?
Back
Top