New windshield

itsmekylep

Well-known member
RHO of the Month 🏆
Joined
Feb 6, 2025
Messages
1,342
Media
111
Reaction score
2,826
Location
Arizona
Current Ride
Ram RHO
Current Ride #2
Clapped out Tesla for commuting
Any windshield guys in here? I had mine replaced and now, when the sun is directly above, there is a yellow reflection across the bottom. Theres nothing on the windshield to wipe off or any film. Almost as if there is something yellow under the dash that’s reflecting in the glass. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyone have theirs replaced and experience anything similar?

IMG_7455.webp
 
Is it an OEM windshield? I do see what you’re talking about and it would probably get on my nerves. I just had mine replaced and requested OEM because of the heads up display and only having 11k miles on the truck. My wife and I both have the worst luck with cracked windshields it’s becoming comical.
 
What did you do to your RHO Today? Post your favorite picture of your RHO YOLO: 4Runner to RHO Anyone know what this sqaure piece is What did you do to your RHO Today? Eibach Pro-Lift Kit Installed
What did you do to your RHO Today? Post your favorite picture of your RHO YOLO: 4Runner to RHO Anyone know what this sqaure piece is

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top