Official RHO Tune

I wasn’t recommending a pedal commander or a throttle controller. I was wishing for direct connection to release an updated factory program that removed some of the throttle delay that we all know is in there. Removing that delay will inherently affect turbo lag time.
Well no, that’s what I’m just saying. Even with a pedal commander opening the throttle body wider and a half second quicker, turbos are gonna spool like turbos are gonna spool.

90% of the people complaining about delay are talking about that. You understand what’s going on, but let’s be honest for many folks this is their first turbo vehicle. 28psi of boost just takes a while to build. Can’t beat those physics without different turbos, turbo placement, piping, or anti lag.
 
If I press my foot on the gas pedal, the truck should move, with or without boost. Its not the turbo lag, its the straight out lag from the Ram programming.

Chris
 
New Member DFW Texas Area New RHO Owner 0-60 times Production to Shipping Lead Time Positive Vibes...My Truck Arrived! Aussie Ram HO engine but not a HO we missout
New Member DFW Texas Area New RHO Owner 0-60 times Production to Shipping Lead Time

Trending content

Back
Top