RAM 1500 Hemi 392 Coming?

Blackberry was the first market dominating smart phone and operating system, they had small physical keyboards at first. They had a huge head start and OWNED the market... but sat on their ass and watched all of the other phone manufacturers catch up to them and then pass them by.

View attachment 18690
Man I miss that keyboard - I could type mistake and typo free on that thing
 
Man I miss that keyboard - I could type mistake and typo free on that thing
I preferred these for typing.
060619_tmsidekick_hmed_1p_.webp

android-t-mobile-g1-2792-002 (1).webp

s-l1200 (2).webp
 
Blackberry was the first market dominating smart phone and operating system, they had small physical keyboards at first. They had a huge head start and OWNED the market... but sat on their ass and watched all of the other phone manufacturers catch up to them and then pass them by.

View attachment 18690
dah!!! Well yea, but I just hand a senior moment and thought WTH? lol.
 
I currently have a 2017 Grand Cherokee SRT with the 392, it's been a great vehicle for nearly 92,000 miles and it is fun to drive. I've been lurking here because I have not found anything other than the RHO that I wish to replace it with. I've been hoping they might bring back the Jeep GC SRT, but it'd not looking likely so far.
I had a '17 SRT that I ordered and bought new back in '17. I think I had it for about three years. I got rid of it because, well frankly, it was kinda boring. Not really that fast, the MDS was incredibly annoying and it was a bit short on room/function for what it returned. In contrast....My '25 RHO is a total winner in comparison. Nimble, comfortable and quiet. The 6.4 is as relevant as reading yesterdays newspaper. The Hurricane is the future....
 
OMG!!! I'm just too cool, I loved the Razor...it was my favorite and right now my Samsung flip 5 so reminds me of it and is way too cool. (:
Those are badass phones, i had a Z fold 6 for awhile and it was very nosetalgic to the gameboy DS. LOL.
 
2025 Ram RHO 2025+ RAM 1500 RHO / Rebel 23in Light Bar - PRO Tiny Price Increase - MARK DODGE has you covered! RAM RHO Behind the grille auxiliary light kit 👌 2027 trx? 777hp! What did you do to your RHO Today?
2025 Ram RHO 2025+ RAM 1500 RHO / Rebel 23in Light Bar - PRO Tiny Price Increase - MARK DODGE has you covered! RAM RHO Behind the grille auxiliary light kit 👌

Trending content

Back
Top