Rear Window Decal Poll

What do you think?

  • Badass

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Garbage

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2

BigBadRN

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2025
Messages
84
Media
22
Reaction score
144
Location
Ohio
Current Ride
2027 Ram RHO, Level 1 Bright White
Current Ride #2
2015 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special
Military
Veteran of U.S. Navy, Ohio Army National Guard, Ohio Air National Guard
I know opinions are subjective, but I’m curious what you all think about these decals. I was thinking about placing them in the lower rear corners of the exterior rear window. The starburst is there for size reference. lol. Please vote.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0855.webp
    IMG_0855.webp
    117.2 KB · Views: 15
Cool looking but I’m not a sticker on windows guy normally. 🤷‍♂️

Chris
 
I dig it, but I'd just do one in the lower corner of either side.
 
Cool looking but I’m not a sticker on windows guy normally. 🤷‍♂️

Chris
I’m not usually a sticker guy on windows either, but I came across these when I was looking for patriotic stickers on Amazon for my nephew. I have a thing for skulls and the American flag.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0142.webp
    IMG_0142.webp
    229.2 KB · Views: 6
I'm not a sticker guy either but if they suit you, do it!
 
February order updates! We got movement - 19 Nov Order Glass issue and leather seat issue (see video) Who wants to give me their chrome lug nuts? FitcamX dash cam, rear cam and cable hardware kit install - 2025 Ram 1500 Limited Estimate said January 7th but dealer says…
February order updates! We got movement - 19 Nov Order Glass issue and leather seat issue (see video) Who wants to give me their chrome lug nuts?

Trending content

Back
Top