Recomended vendor for AWE 0 FG? Any drone at interstate cruise?

Chubb McBoyle

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
5
Media
4
Reaction score
3
Current Ride
2026 Ram RHO L1, SR, Serrano
Current Ride #2
Tesla Model Y performance, 6.2 Denali Ult Corsa AFE CAI
Getting a 26 Serrano L1 friday and already modding. What's the target price, is there a forum vendor thats good to work with if there's a fittament issue? Lastly I ha e always had corsa. Never had drone on LS1, 2, 3 nor 392s. Does this system drone at all in the cabin at interstate cruise? I cant live with drone as I has a BUick GN that would loosen dental work.
Thanks for input,
Chubb
 

Attachments

  • 20260926_163325.webp
    20260926_163325.webp
    315.5 KB · Views: 2
We have a bunch in stock & I'd be happy to get one out to your door!

If there are any issues we'll work with you. We also have Corsa on hand.
 
@Nick797 is amazing! I only buy my parts from him. I have afe on my rho currently and it definitely does drone. I also have awe 0fg and it is still aggressive with zero drone so if you are looking for no drone I recommend the awe 0fg but if you don’t mind a bit of noise afe is amazing
 
RAM RHO Canyon Lake Photo Thread Blown engine I don't want air bags -- how about Timbren? SOUTHWEST ROADTRIP RHO Build Tracker Spring Build Season for the RHO – RealTruck Tonneau Cover Deals - Limited Time (Ends 3/23/26)
RAM RHO Canyon Lake Photo Thread Blown engine I don't want air bags -- how about Timbren? SOUTHWEST ROADTRIP

Trending content

Back
Top