SiriusXM Tune Start feature stopped working

varnerme

Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Messages
50
Media
4
Reaction score
87
Curious if anyone else has this issue? Tune Start on Sirius is where on music channels when you tune to a music channel it always starts at the beginning of a song or right the end of the previous song. This doesn't do anything on talk channels, but it's awesome on music channels. You can toggle this feature on and off in the Sirius listener settings screen. I've used it for years on previous RAMs and my RHO until it just stopped working a week or so ago.

I've done a reset on the radio and refreshed the signal from Sirius. Neither has helped. I'm not sure the dealership will know what to do. Google searches haven't been helpful either. Thanks!
 
maybe this?

To fix your TuneStart feature, you need to check if it was accidentally turned off in your app settings or if your vehicle/receiver needs time to rebuild its memory cache.

How to Fix TuneStart
    • In the SiriusXM App: Tap Settings, go to Application Settings, scroll to Other Settings, and toggle TuneStart back ON.
    • On a Home/Portable Receiver: Select the Settings gear icon, choose Application Settings, and turn TuneStart back ON under Other Settings.
    • In Your Car Radio: Look at your car's built-in audio settings menu under satellite radio options to make sure the feature or replay mode is enabled.
    • Allow Buffer Time: Car stereos need a few minutes after starting the vehicle to cache your preset stations before TuneStart can kick in and play songs from the beginning.
 
I wouldn't think the settings in the app would control the vehicle radio settings, but worth a shot. I'm trying it now.
 
I wouldn't think the settings in the app would control the vehicle radio settings, but worth a shot. I'm trying it now.
If the concern persist, feel free to reach out to us and we'll see where further support can be provided.

Chris,
Ram Cares
 
WARNING: Digital Cluster Software Recall Results in Digital Cluster Replacement?! *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** What did you do to your RHO Today? Table/phone holder mount for rear passengers. Goldilocks Pearlcoat? Unfortunately had to cancel my 26 order - too much craziness going on
WARNING: Digital Cluster Software Recall Results in Digital Cluster Replacement?! *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** What did you do to your RHO Today? Table/phone holder mount for rear passengers.
Back
Top