Starlink Mini mounted to inside of moon roof

Jrock

New member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
Jul 13, 2024
Messages
7
Media
1
Reaction score
19
Current Ride
Range Rover 2016
Current Ride #2
Audi S5 Sportback 2019
I was going to get a suction mount to put the mini inside attached to the moonroof, but unsure if the signal will penetrate that glass. Anyone done this with success?
 
Aviation guys do it all the time. Granted, windows in GA aircraft are plexiglass, but no issues there.
 
I was going to get a suction mount to put the mini inside attached to the moonroof, but unsure if the signal will penetrate that glass. Anyone done this with success?
they make mounts specifically for this use. I am sure it must work without issue. hell mine is mounted with a thick white plastic cover over it and has no issue.

1790558174367.webp
 
Dash camera. ARK splash guards MX4, disappointed ARK MUD FLAPS What did you do to your RHO Today? Go Big or Go Home
Dash camera. ARK splash guards MX4, disappointed ARK MUD FLAPS

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top