Store Mode?

FLRAMPilot

Active member
Joined
Aug 13, 2025
Messages
48
Media
33
Reaction score
108
Location
Space Coast, FL.
Current Ride
2027 RAM RHO
Military
Retired Navy
I'm going on a 5 day trip & the truck will just sit. Should I place it in Store Mode? (Batt voltage page, hold ok button for 5 seconds)

I hate to be debbie downer about it, but with all the battery issues people have had, I feel like I should. BUT, I locked my deal up <12hrs after it came off the truck, unlike Chub, whose truck sat on a secondary lot for 6-7 months. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
 
I'm going on a 5 day trip & the truck will just sit. Should I place it in Store Mode? (Batt voltage page, hold ok button for 5 seconds)

I hate to be debbie downer about it, but with all the battery issues people have had, I feel like I should. BUT, I locked my deal up <12hrs after it came off the truck, unlike Chub, whose truck sat on a secondary lot for 6-7 months. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Iโ€™d just give it a top off on something like a Noco charger before leaving. Should be fine.
 
I'm going on a 5 day trip & the truck will just sit. Should I place it in Store Mode? (Batt voltage page, hold ok button for 5 seconds)

I hate to be debbie downer about it, but with all the battery issues people have had, I feel like I should. BUT, I locked my deal up <12hrs after it came off the truck, unlike Chub, whose truck sat on a secondary lot for 6-7 months. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
I've left mine for a month at a time and never had issues. The storage mode is wonky and caused a buzzing sound the first time I tried to use it...never tried again, and never had any issues.
 
(2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives) Canyon Lake vs Serrano Green RHO tried to kill me Silver Zynith Ram $1k off Incentive The Great Running Board Dilemma
(2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives) Canyon Lake vs Serrano Green RHO tried to kill me Silver Zynith

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top