This hurts lol

One more pic(because it’s my thread and I’m trying to forget the pic that @Wrinkled_Donut posted 🤮), detailed, unfortunately still gloomy and raining…chrome center caps will be on tomorrow.
IMG_7759.webp
 
Should be final pic until the damn sun shows itself here in Texas. Definitely chrome for the win!! :)
IMG_7784.webp

IMG_7788.webp

Big pimping now…total investment…about 11,500.00. Jeep itself with 45k miles, trailer hitch, wiring, rims, and my cute hitch cover 🤣

IMG_7790.webp


Chris
 
Swangas!!! Imma just going to be quiet for now 🤣

Chris
 
Very blessed
I look at WK's all the time for a extra vehicle. Owner of company I work for has a 2019 Summit with Hemi and 50k that is a spare vehicle for him. I am pushing him to sell it to me, but he wont budge yet. I keep throwing offers at him weekly. LOL.
 
Previous Raptor owner waiting for my RHO RHO - different grill from TRX What color brake calipers on canyon lake My RHO was delivered! Tonneau Cover Options Closed on a 2026 RHO today
Previous Raptor owner waiting for my RHO RHO - different grill from TRX What color brake calipers on canyon lake My RHO was delivered!

Trending content

Back
Top