Vehicle.hisyory is interesting

Chubb McBoyle

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
20
Media
13
Reaction score
18
Current Ride
2026 Ram RHO L1, SR, Serrano
Current Ride #2
Tesla Model Y performance, 6.2 Denali Ult Corsa AFE CAI
Setting up driver profile and screens . And saw 7 hrs of run time 9n 48 miles. Im guessing some it got started and forgot about. FCA warns against excessive idle 9n these motors. I now have a hundred. Im running it between 2 and 3.5k (peak tq from what i hear) rpms.
No big deal, I notice 1 tick off on oil. Im guessing this is a quarter quarter and normal for basically dealership break in. At 107 miles when can I start hammering it. Now I would say based on previous history and 100k warranty?
Thanks,
Greg
 

Attachments

  • 20261002_123933.webp
    20261002_123933.webp
    111.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20261002_123903.webp
    20261002_123903.webp
    138.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20261002_123711.webp
    20261002_123711.webp
    102 KB · Views: 4
  • 20261002_123704.webp
    20261002_123704.webp
    115.3 KB · Views: 7
Sometimes my oil gauge reads full, sometimes one hash below. 800 miles on mine. I didn't start beating on it till I got to 500, but I did do some wide open throttle on the highway as recommended for break in
 
Heads up: RHO Mid-Pipe prices will be increasing on March 10th. TaZer DT for RHO JANUARY order updates! Anyone have an RHO with no issues? Texas State Fair - RHO Photos and Videos RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp!
Heads up: RHO Mid-Pipe prices will be increasing on March 10th. TaZer DT for RHO JANUARY order updates! Anyone have an RHO with no issues?

Trending content

Back
Top