What interest rate did you get on your RHO?

Got 6.29% with 20k down for 60 month term from dealer just to speed up delivery.

Refi-ed to 4.49% for 60 months with BCU. Tried going with Navy Fed but they offered 5.79%, but I was in the process off paying off my mortgage, so my DTI was probably high in their eyes.
 
5.11% chase with 0 down. They were able to match credit union after telling them I would rather stay with them. When I first told them that they said no but two days later agreed and luckily my brother still didn't submit paperwork because I was still going to go with them at 5.99 🤣

Also credit union was 5.69 or 5.11 with 7k down.
 
4.75% Wells Fargo - 60 months for 60k.
Ha, my 60 month 6.29% "thru the dealer" was with Wells Fargo (822 credit score). I asked them about buy rate vs sell rate and they said something along the lines that it's not really a thing anymore. Glad, I didn't wait 90 days to refi and did it immediately.
 
Last edited:
Ha, my 60 month 6.29% "thru the dealer" was with Wells Fargo (822 credit score). I asked them about buy rate vs sell rate and they said something along the lines that it's not really a thing anymore. Glad, I didn't wait 90 days to refi and did it immediately.
yeah the dealer held points on you. My dad didn't hold any points on me :) What a guy.
 
0%
1000002611.webp
 
4.24 for 60 months with Navy Federal.
 

Attachments

  • 20250322_093332.webp
    20250322_093332.webp
    250.6 KB · Views: 91
4.2 for 36 months Borrowed 20K (Dec 2024)
Ironworkers credit Union
 
4.9 60 month Navy Fed. Financing $44K. Prob will payoff in 36 but took the lower 60 month rate and just pay extra premium monthly.
 
These rates are wild compared to just a few years ago. I paid cash because of this.
 
Absolutely understandable if you keep vehicles. All of my down is actually equity. I keep em about 2 years and trade for tax purposes. Always buying trucks that hold equity. Raptor 37, TRX x 2 and now RHO (at least I hope it holds equity). We will see.
 
5.59%, financed 14k.
 
It ended up 4.49% financing $34,500. Navy Fed CU
 
I did 4% through navy federal last week.
 
5.44 for 60 months on $30k with $5k down
700+ score (my wife usually gets everything on her credit)
Financed w/Ally
Will likely pay it off by the end of the year to not have the debt
 
New RHO owner Central Texas *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** RHO on TFL First video on many for new Ram 1500 RHO Ram RHO Forged Blue Metallic Photo Thread Post your favorite picture of your RHO
New RHO owner Central Texas *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** RHO on TFL First video on many for new Ram 1500 RHO
Back
Top