Whiskey Corner

Im acting like Im still 21, I had my Titos and sugar free Redbull the other day...love that combo!! 🀣

Chris
Bro, bring the wife and come over and drink some bourbon here...seriously

Also, Cat 6 (map 3) plus Baja mode = Sport Plus! Holy shitballs I've found a new love with this truck
 
Bro, bring the wife and come over and drink some bourbon here...seriously

Also, Cat 6 (map 3) plus Baja mode = Sport Plus! Holy shitballs I've found a new love with this truck
Would love to! You got my number, send an invite :)

I’ll have to try that out!!

Chris
 
So I was gifted this by a friend. Has anyone tried it? I haven't opened it yet.
 

Attachments

  • 20251009_144247.webp
    20251009_144247.webp
    214 KB · Views: 37
  • 20251009_144237.webp
    20251009_144237.webp
    323.6 KB · Views: 30
Haven't posted in a while. Few newbies and what I'm sipping on tonight
 

Attachments

  • 20260214_201907.webp
    20260214_201907.webp
    93.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 20260214_193411.webp
    20260214_193411.webp
    220 KB · Views: 30
  • 20260213_192851.webp
    20260213_192851.webp
    116.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 20260209_215016.webp
    20260209_215016.webp
    107.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20260211_143536.webp
    20260211_143536.webp
    170.4 KB · Views: 33
haven't heard of any of those. I Haven't gotten anything "new" in a few weeks. I'm just sipping on a Cooper's Daughter Black Walnut finished which is really nice!
 
Someone mentioned whiskey, so naturally I'm all in.

I'll start. Been into whiskey for about 12 years but oddly enough started with single malt scotches. The last 5 years or so I've gotten way more into American whiskeys (bourbon, rye, wheat whiskeys, etc) and really gotten heavily into it the last two years or so.

Shelves are my American whiskeys. I think all but 2 are open because whiskey is meant to be drank and shared, not collected and looked at. Also have a shelf of backup bottles. My scotches sit in the whiskey barrel now.

I'd say lately I'm really into a return to basics after a run through trying all sorts of finished whiskeys.
You did a bad job at drinking these.
 
How's the one on the right?
Not sure yet. May crack it later tonight. They're local (ish) to me and this is a brand new line of American light whiskey blends they're releasing
 
I went to my Total Wine and Spirits. They had a store pick of 1792 full proof. For $46 bucks that was a steal. Can't wait to try is.
 
Not sure how deep in the weeds people are, but Mike Safai has started private labeling his contract distillate and is THE hotness right now. Got a sample here and my own bottle of a different (hazmat) bourbon coming in a couple weeks.

Very unique four grain distilled at New Riff.
 

Attachments

  • 20260221_213755.webp
    20260221_213755.webp
    99.7 KB · Views: 26
I’m drinking TopoChicos.. high quality right?

Idgaf.. lost 16lbs in the last month. πŸ˜‚

Chris
 
My Safai came in today and a few others came in this week. Now I have to decide do I drink it or flip it.
 

Attachments

  • 20260304_121047.webp
    20260304_121047.webp
    181 KB · Views: 32
  • 20260302_125106.webp
    20260302_125106.webp
    191.3 KB · Views: 34
Did a little barrel finishing project and got everything bottled and labeled today. Had a lot of fun, learned a lot.
 

Attachments

  • 20260308_135447.webp
    20260308_135447.webp
    132.4 KB · Views: 25
2025 Ram RHO 2025+ RAM 1500 RHO / Rebel 23in Light Bar - PRO Tiny Price Increase - MARK DODGE has you covered! RAM RHO Behind the grille auxiliary light kit πŸ‘Œ 2027 trx? 777hp! What did you do to your RHO Today?
2025 Ram RHO 2025+ RAM 1500 RHO / Rebel 23in Light Bar - PRO Tiny Price Increase - MARK DODGE has you covered! RAM RHO Behind the grille auxiliary light kit πŸ‘Œ

Trending content

Back
Top