WTF is this ???

Trip3z

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Messages
22
Media
14
Reaction score
35
Location
North Carolina
Current Ride
2026 Ram RHO
Military
Army
So I’ve had my truck two months, and I keep it spotless. However, I guess the sun didn’t hit it just right until today, and I saw all this crap at the bottom of my driver’s side passenger door, and a little bit on the driver’s door bottom. On the corner of the cab behind the rear passenger door, it even looks like some tape or something was there. You can only see this when the sun hits it just right. That’s why I missed it for all this time. I’m pissed. It’s not like this on the passenger side. I checked for overspray in case it was repainted or something, and I can’t feel anything out of the ordinary anywhere. It just looks like the paint has faded or something. Of course I see it on a Friday evening, like most things that happen on a Friday evening where you have to sit on it all weekend until dealership is open. Only can see it like this with flashlight or sunshine. And ideas ??
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6559.webp
    IMG_6559.webp
    39 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6557.webp
    IMG_6557.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6558.webp
    IMG_6558.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6552.webp
    IMG_6552.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6554.webp
    IMG_6554.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6561.webp
    IMG_6561.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 60
If you have SPAAK and CarPlay be thankful rhe stellantis gods looked kindly upon you.
 
Live with it as the next truck will likely be worse.
 
Yes the lower paint was likely applied by this person…I think most members have these “blemishes” some worse than others.

1791029719041.webp

Chris
 
So I’ve had my truck two months, and I keep it spotless. However, I guess the sun didn’t hit it just right until today, and I saw all this crap at the bottom of my driver’s side passenger door, and a little bit on the driver’s door bottom. On the corner of the cab behind the rear passenger door, it even looks like some tape or something was there. You can only see this when the sun hits it just right. That’s why I missed it for all this time. I’m pissed. It’s not like this on the passenger side. I checked for overspray in case it was repainted or something, and I can’t feel anything out of the ordinary anywhere. It just looks like the paint has faded or something. Of course I see it on a Friday evening, like most things that happen on a Friday evening where you have to sit on it all weekend until dealership is open. Only can see it like this with flashlight or sunshine. And ideas ??
take it to be ceramic coated. they will do paint correction and all will be good.
 
take it to be ceramic coated. they will do paint correction and all will be good.
I did. They said it’s thin paint. Can’t correct it. I’m seriously thinking about getting it coated with a bed liner like rhino liner or a line X
 
Gave Stomper a bath today Goldilocks Pearlcoat? Eibach Pro-Lift Kit Installed RAM RHO Behind the grille auxiliary light kit 👌 Air box bulletin RHO - different grill from TRX
Gave Stomper a bath today Goldilocks Pearlcoat? Eibach Pro-Lift Kit Installed RAM RHO Behind the grille auxiliary light kit 👌

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top