Any Bed Devider recommendations?

I have this from the factory in my Raptor. I want to do some measurements and see if it will adapt to the Ram. Flipped forward it’s a divider, flipped backwards it’s an extender. And it folds up against the side out off the way if needed. Wish they made a Ram version. Maybe they do.
Did you happen to get this to work?
 
This Mopar one mounts to the factory bed utility rails and can slide forward and backward to anywhere that you need it.


I don't know why it wouldn't, but does anyone know for sure this fits the RHO? I like this one the best
 
Did you happen to get this to work?
I haven’t received my truck yet. I currently have that unit in my Ford raptor when I receive my RHO I’m going to see if I can make it fit. I anticipate at the very least needing to carefully measure and drill into the bed pillars and install the factory ford grommets And nut inserts. This is assuming when I set it in place for a dry fit all the dimensions work and make sense and there’s room for it. I really like this divider/extender because it folds up against the sides of the bed so you have your regular bed in addition to the little corral at the back or the extender with the tailgate open.
 
I haven’t received my truck yet. I currently have that unit in my Ford raptor when I receive my RHO I’m going to see if I can make it fit. I anticipate at the very least needing to carefully measure and drill into the bed pillars and install the factory ford grommets And nut inserts. This is assuming when I set it in place for a dry fit all the dimensions work and make sense and there’s room for it. I really like this divider/extender because it folds up against the sides of the bed so you have your regular bed in addition to the little corral at the back or the extender with the tailgate open.
I found one on marketplace for $150 so was debating on whether to snag it up or not
 
Truxistm.com makes a good bed divider, and you can get extra mounts to secure gas cans, tool boxes, etc.

img_0294-jpg.105321


img_0295-jpg.105322


Check out this thread on the TRX Forum:

@Nitro So it works perfectly with the RHO? Any issues with it?
 
Rough Country Bed Cargo Box

It has been installed for a couple of weeks now. Great product!

Super convenient for kids' backpacks, sports equipment, and grocery shopping.

RC_Bed_Cargo_Box.webp
 
I don't know why it wouldn't, but does anyone know for sure this fits the RHO? I like this one the best
I believe the inside bed dimensions on the RHO are exactly the same as any 5’-7” bed that isn’t a ‘Ram Box’. So all of these type of accessories should be compatible
 
They make rubber mats in the footprint of the bed, at a basic level that’ll help keep things from sliding around too much. For this truck I’m considering a CargoGlide (Decked) or similar from another brand, and I’ll keep a few cases in there for stuff I always want in the bed. Then accessing those cases or loading/unloading other things should be easy. Haven’t owned one before but I think I’ll be doing this for the RHO. And a tonneau cover on top to keep it covered.
On my Power Wagon I have a Decked drawer system. For smaller items the drawers are great and keep things organized. Larger items have to go on top, and although there are multiple spots to tie down on the actual deck, the likelihood of me climbing up there to do that is very small (especially since I have a SmartCap on there so it becomes a little tight) unless it truly needs to be tied down. So for smaller things it’s been great, you do lose some space in the dead space bed between the drawers, and it effectively raises the level of your bed quite a bit. In the PW this means it’s especially high since it’s raised and on 37s. My skis don’t fit in the drawer so in the winter I remove one so i can use that spot for skis. Not ideal. I don’t think any system is, just depends on what the priorities are. I’m interested also in what ideas people have here and what has worked for you all on other trucks…
Can you send some full body pics of your smart cap! I really want one and was wondering how it looks on the RHO!!!
 
RHO range and MPG Debunked! OEM filters make more power!! New info on 98 mph top speed. BRAKE! Spotted in the wild February order updates!
RHO range and MPG Debunked! OEM filters make more power!! New info on 98 mph top speed. BRAKE!

Trending content

Back
Top