Apple CarPlay

I have a more important question.. we got bigger screen but the bottom 2 inches is used to turn on and off parking sensors??? That’s it? No way to get rid of that? I’d rather have cooled seat buttons there than parking sensors. Who touches those that often.
Yep. A truly bizarre design decision.
 
I have a more important question.. we got bigger screen but the bottom 2 inches is used to turn on and off parking sensors??? That’s it? No way to get rid of that? I’d rather have cooled seat buttons there than parking sensors. Who touches those that often.
Yeah the lack of physical buttons for the seat functions is a bit of a miss in my opinion.
 
Lights and Lightbars *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** WHEELS FOR SALE!!! First 3 days with my Forged Blue RHO.  Limited to RHO. Custom License Plate - You Pick What did you do to your RHO Today?
Lights and Lightbars *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** WHEELS FOR SALE!!! First 3 days with my Forged Blue RHO.  Limited to RHO.

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top