Aux Switch Accessories

Baja, same as you.
Fyi I had to cut the oem fog light buckets for the BD brackets to fit. Was easy with some side cutters but the BD instructions didn’t have that listed. You gonna run SAE or S2 sport/pros?
 
Fyi I had to cut the oem fog light buckets for the BD brackets to fit. Was easy with some side cutters but the BD instructions didn’t have that listed. You gonna run SAE or S2 sport/pros?
I haven’t even looked yet. But probably just the “street legal” ones.
 
How do we utilize aux 5-6 wires?
 
1774915333952.webp
 
Are you asking what you should wore
To them? Or how to wore
To them?

I just filled my fourth Aux switch and realized there were two more and didn't know if a dealer needed to add them to the screen.

Which is ignition hot and which is always hot?

Thanks.
 
I just filled my fourth Aux switch and realized there were two more and didn't know if a dealer needed to add them to the screen.

Which is ignition hot and which is always hot?

Thanks.
Oooh. I’m poor with a base model. I have 6 physical switches lol
 
I just filled my fourth Aux switch and realized there were two more and didn't know if a dealer needed to add them to the screen.

Which is ignition hot and which is always hot?

Thanks.
I believe 5 is ignition, and 6 is hot.
 
How much brighter are the BD fogs compared to stock?

We’re only running one set of BD SAE Fogs on our truck, to be honest it seems pretty comparable to stock. The other set we have mounted down there are S2Pros with a much broader (non DOT approved) pattern and a lot brighter. If we had 4 SAE Fogs it would definitely be an improvement over the stock LEDs
IMG_1787.webp
 
Jeep Owner just ordered RHO from Jim Glover yesterday! Joining the team What did you do to your RHO Today? First 3 days with my Forged Blue RHO.  Limited to RHO. Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs What did you do to your RHO Today? Molten Red- not RHO
Jeep Owner just ordered RHO from Jim Glover yesterday! Joining the team What did you do to your RHO Today? First 3 days with my Forged Blue RHO.  Limited to RHO. Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs

Trending content

Back
Top