Did You Hear That? ๐Ÿ‘€ RHO Exhaust Options are HERE!!

Does MRT have an extreme mid-pipe install video?

Same process as the Trail Rated. Only difference is instead of one double muffler mid section you will have two pieces of straight pipe. Making it super easy to swap between Extreme and Trail Rated if need be.
 
Same process as the Trail Rated. Only difference is instead of one double muffler mid section you will have two pieces of straight pipe. Making it super easy to swap between Extreme and Trail Rated if need be.
Ohhhhh love it, amazing job creating both options the same length to be able to do that! I am excited, now I just need my RHO! Thank you for making the exhaust systems you do and the support, especially keeping track of things on this forum ๐Ÿ™Œ
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhh love it, amazing job creating both options the same length to be able to do that! I am excited, now I just need my RHO! Thank you for making the exhaust systems you do and the support, especially keeping track of things on this forum ๐Ÿ™Œ

Thank you! That means a lotโ€”those little details definitely matter to us. Fingers crossed your RHO shows up soon ๐Ÿคž Appreciate the support and the kind words, and happy to help out on here anytime ๐Ÿ™Œ
 
We are starting next week with a double dose of RHO! On Monday, we are installing an Extreme Mid Pipe and will have a chance to collect some stock sound clips for comparison. On Tuesday, we are installing a conversion kit for another RHO customer. Let us know if there is anything you would like to see or hear. I can't guarantee everything, but if it's a doable request, we will try to get it on video!
 
Installed the MRT Extreme yesterday, 80 mile round trip interstate drive. No Drone. I did hear a slight drone driving into a 40mph head wind when it shifted from 7th to 8th and was lugging up a slight incline without shifting back down to 7th.
I added @DBalz Fat Cat down pipes and it was basically straight piped, ridiculously loud. Absolutely obnoxious, unreal drone.

I called MRT and after talking to them about it, I added the muffler that they sell with the Trail rated setup. Itโ€™s now perfect with the downpipes. Quieter than the Extreme and zero drone.

I thought that it sounded great prior to adding the down pipes with minimal drone on the Extreme setup. I also run the JB4, Map 2.
 
Last edited:
I put the extreme mid pipe on my RHO and I love the sound. Start up is nice and loud and has a great tone when you get on it.
 
What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp! Rough Country DIY Light Bar Question about RHO power and torque figures JANUARY order updates! Marker Lights
What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp! Rough Country DIY Light Bar Question about RHO power and torque figures

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top