Extended Warranty - Best Option?

@Rob@TuttleClickRam are you able to compete with the prices mentioned above?
No I can not compete. These are none California dealerships and you have to go through a California store to get the warranty or Mopar directly. The factory site does not negotiate and will never quote a discounted figure. The others are stores just like me, albeit usually based in a low buck area and the warrantys can be a bit cheaper in another state but again, in California and a couple other states you have to buy it in that state, whether its me or someone else. I would love to have your business but generally our cost is a bit more on a comparable warranty. The 2200 is not a money back plan. the normal wrap plan for a 10yr 100k is about 2800 generally at its cheapest here int he states where you have to buy it in state.
 
Step 1: Get a 2026 with 100k powertrain warranty
Step 2: Get a Mopar full warranty for like $2k

otherwise it will be very expensive, $7-$8k for the longest coverage
 
I got the RAM 10/100 EXTENDED CARE PREMIUM WRAP - $200 deductible

(Customer Cost: $1,995.00)

Alana
517-759-1277
[email protected]
Side note i bought mine used with 5k miles. The 100k factory powertrain did not carry over to me.

My extended warranty is also transferable and prorated if refund is requested.
 
I bought my RHO a week ago. I called MOPAR directly through the number on the app.

I got the “
RAM 10/100 EXTENDED CARE PREMIUM WRAP WITH Money Back Guarantee “ 10 year, 100,000 miles for $3,295. Supposedly if don’t make any claims, except for minor stuff, I would get all of the money back at the end.

If anyone is interested I will be more than happy to email the contract and give the person that signed me up info.
 
I bought my RHO a week ago. I called MOPAR directly through the number on the app.

I got the “
RAM 10/100 EXTENDED CARE PREMIUM WRAP WITH Money Back Guarantee “ 10 year, 100,000 miles for $3,295. Supposedly if don’t make any claims, except for minor stuff, I would get all of the money back at the end.

If anyone is interested I will be more than happy to email the contract and give the person that signed me up info.
Unless its different for your state with the Mopar warranty you will only get a pro-rated amount back based on mileage and time, even if you never make a claim. There is also a cancelation fee of ~$200 or so...depends on the state, I'm in FL. My 1st 2026 RHO had the 10yr / 125k warranty. I traded it in with ~12k miles with no claims and got a prorated amount back
 
When I called about the RAM 10/100 EXTENDED CARE PREMIUM WRAP, I was told it was discontinued by Ram. Key word WRAP.
 
Unless its different for your state with the Mopar warranty you will only get a pro-rated amount back based on mileage and time, even if you never make a claim. There is also a cancelation fee of ~$200 or so...depends on the state, I'm in FL. My 1st 2026 RHO had the 10yr / 125k warranty. I traded it in with ~12k miles with no claims and got a prorated amount back
I think it may be a special or something. I do have the $200 feet if I cancel it. I would get a pro rated amount back. This is if it runs its entire course, “without incident”.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7494.webp
    IMG_7494.webp
    226.1 KB · Views: 23
When I called about the RAM 10/100 EXTENDED CARE PREMIUM WRAP, I was told it was discontinued by Ram. Key word WRAP.
I just got it on 8/12.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7495.webp
    IMG_7495.webp
    184.2 KB · Views: 27
I think it may be a special or something. I do have the $200 feet if I cancel it. I would get a pro rated amount back. This is if it runs its entire course, “without incident”.

this is pretty awesome, I had Mopar warranty, never used it, and when it ended they didn't give me :poop:
 
I just got it on 8/12.

I think it may be a special or something. I do have the $200 feet if I cancel it. I would get a pro rated amount back. This is if it runs its entire course, “without incident”.
You're right! It's also not available in FL explains why I didn't see that option
1787321136956.webp
 
Florida requires warranties to be transferrable to a new owner so they are usually only offered at full cost or not offered at all.
 
Has anyone got one from Mark Dodge? They call it the LSD Warranty. I don’t normally like 3rd party warranties but I do trust Mark Dodge and got my truck from them. I have a 25 with 28k miles so the mopar ones are closer to 7k now. The LSD was 3-4k. Yes I know I should have done this when I bought but I didn’t. Then 100k warranties came out on the 26.. love my truck with zero issues, I just like piece of mind.
 
I just got the Mopar 10y/100k extended care premium wrap from Travis at ChryslerFactoryWarranty.com.
$2549 for my 2026 RHO plus $250 less if paid in full. It was the best deal I could find. Strangely the 8y/85k plan was like $1500 more. He said there is some special deal for the 10 year plan on 2026 trucks. Just an FYI for anyone looking for a plan. Truck has AZ registration as well.
 
Go with Tom Winkels. He is highly regarded on forums. I just got my 10/100k Extended Premium WRAP plan from Tom for $2045. He was the best price and I researched EVERYTHING.
WRAP plans are available only for Model Year 2026 Trucks; and they are cheaper (because the Trucks already come with 10 yr / 100 k warranty for Engines and Transmission).
 
Texas State Fair - RHO Photos and Videos *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** RHO Bed/Tonneau Covers Sirius XM - Platinum 5 year plan Is the RHO too wide ? Misfire issues reported - 2025 RAM 1500
Texas State Fair - RHO Photos and Videos *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** RHO Bed/Tonneau Covers Sirius XM - Platinum 5 year plan

Trending content

Back
Top