Extended Warranty - Best Option?

Purchasing a 26 RHO and picking up within the next 48 hours. Got offered 10yr/100K - Extended Care Premium - w/ $200 deductible for $2545. I am in California, does this seem reasonable? I am leaning yes, just need some assurance :)
Thats a more then fair price in california
 
Thats a more then fair price in california
Thanks! I felt the same and ended up purchasing.

Just as a comparison, penfed - who I financed through - offered a 6yr/100K $0 deductible "bumper to bumper" through Route66 for $1245. I was going to take that but I won't be driving that much and figured the extra 4 years genuine mopar warranty was worth it.
 
Who sold you the warranty (finance/ insurance), I live in CA and that's a great price for 10 yr/ 100k.....
 
Recently got some quotes for California residents from Stellantis:


If you drive approximately 10,000 miles per year:

- RAM 10/100 Extended Care Premium Wrap ($200 Ded): $2,895.00

If you drive approximately 12,000 miles per year:

- RAM 8/100 Extended Care Premium Wrap ($200 Ded): $2,570.00 (This is the largest plan offered for this mileage)

If you drive approximately 15,000 miles per year:

- RAM 8/125 Extended Care Premium Wrap ($200 Ded): $3,230.00

This is the largest plan Mopar offers- RAM 10/125 Extended Care Premium Wrap ($200 Ded): $3,495.00 (...this option with money back wrap plan comes out to 3900, if no claims are filed within the 10 years or 125k miles)... I am leaning towards this plan.

Thoughts?
 
The 10/125 premium with money back guarantee and 200 deductible is the way to go. I can offer that plan through our store at 3500 if prepaid upfront. There is no sales tax for Ca residents.
 
The 10/125 premium with money back guarantee and 200 deductible is the way to go. I can offer that plan through our store at 3500 if prepaid upfront. There is no sales tax for Ca residents.
Can you send me details of the plan please. What is covered? What voids warranty?
 
10/100K $2200 all the bells and whistles
 
Can you send me details of the plan please. What is covered? What voids warranty?
This is from the factory website. We are talking about Flexcare premium whihc is complete mechanical coverage. It is essentially covers all mechanical parts except maintainance and certain wear items. See chart below. You can do anything to the car that you want ultimately, but if what you do, causes a covered component to fail, they will only restrict the warranty to the failed component and not void the warranty completely. makes sense if you change the driveshaft angle and it causes the rear diff to fail then the rear diff isn't covered for example. all the other stuff that is not directly connected is still covered. The only time a warranty is voided wholesale is if the car is a salvage title, recovered theft, flood car, etc.

Also yes there are less expensive versions of the warranty, the ones that don't do a money back guarantee are less expensive whihc we can explore as well if you want. Just DM me directly.

extended-care-plus.jpg

Extended Care Plus​

Compare
Get mechanical repair coverage beyond the factory warranty on over 800 major components. Available with a variety of time and mileage terms, and deductibles.
extended-care.jpg

Extended Care​

Compare
Cover your engine, transmission, driveline, steering and air conditioning beyond the factory warranty. Available with a variety of time and mileage terms, and deductibles.

FlexCare Coverage Comparison​

Compare protection plans at the component level so you can choose coverage tailored to your needs.

Plan Comparison​

AIR CONDITIONING​
BODY​
BRAKES​
DRIVELINE/TRANSAXLE​
ELECTRICAL​
ENGINE​
INSTRUMENT PANEL​
LUXURY GROUP​
MANUAL INTERIOR MECHANISMS​
POWER GROUP​
SAFETY & SECURITY​
STEERING​
SUSPENSION​
TRANSMISSION (AUTOMATIC)​
TRANSMISSION (CVT)​
[th width="366.812px"]
What’s covered?​
[/th]​
[th width="137.547px"]
Extended Care Premium​
[/th][th width="137.547px"]
Extended Care Plus​
[/th][th width="137.594px"]
Extended
Care​
[/th]​
[td width="366.812px"]Air Conditioning Compressor Brackets[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Air Conditioning Hoses and Lines[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Air Conditioning Housing, Levers and Linkage[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Air Conditioning/Heater Blower Motor[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Air Conditioning Power Module[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Air/Recirculation Housing Door[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Blower Motor Resister[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Compressor Clutch[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Clutch Cycling Switch[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Coil[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Compressor[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Condenser[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Cool Air/Vent Control Cables[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Evaporator[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Expansion Valve[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Heater Core[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Heater Hoses, Lines and Tubes[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Heater Housing[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Heater Mode Control Cable[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Heater/Defroster Doors[/td] [td width="366.812px"]High Pressure Cut-Off Switch[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Instrument Panel Control Assembly[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Low Pressure Cut-Off Switch[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Module Blower Motor Control[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Motor/Actuator, Fresh Air/Recirculation[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Motor/Actuator, Mode Door[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Rear Air Conditioning Assembly[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Receiver-Drier[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Seals and Gaskets[/td]
[td width="275.141px"]
Listed Components Only​
[/td]​
[td width="366.812px"]Temperature/Blend Air Door[/td] [td width="366.812px"]Thermistor Probe[/td]

Additional Benefits​

All Extended Care Plans Also Include These Additional Benefits:​

DETAILS (EXPANDABLE/COLLAPSIBLE)​

24-hour “Sign-and-Go” Towing and Roadside Assistance (up to $100 per occurrence). Benefits include towing, flat-tire change (with your good spare), battery jump, out-of-gas fuel delivery (maximum 2 gallons) and lockout service (i.e., keys locked in car or frozen lock)

First Day Rental​

$45 First Day Car Rental Allowance or Taxi Reimbursement for any same-day dealership mechanical repair or maintenance service (excluding bodywork)

Car Rental Allowance​

Up to $45 per day ($175 maximum per occurrence) for Car Rental or Taxi Reimbursement anytime a component covered by the plan or Manufacturer’s Basic or Powertrain Warranty fails, causing the vehicle to be inoperable and repairs take overnight.

Trip Interruption Protection​

Up to $1,000 for lodging, meals and car rental expenses if: (1) the vehicle is inoperable due to a failure covered by the service contract or the factory warranty and (2) the failure occurs more than 100 miles from home.

Key Fob Repair/Replacement​

Coverage for up to three (3) key fob repairs or replacements (with a total maximum coverage benefit of $600). Key fob coverage is available even if this component is not operable or recoverable.
 
These prices are negotiable. There is no set price. But I would get in contact with [email protected]. You can even call and ask for her at 888-306-6545. Why go to a third party when you can go to the source. Give her the numbers and they will get back to you with a yes or counter. They'll even give you a few choices to pick from. On my 26 i got 10/100k $2200.... You might be able to do better. I think I've seen better. But either way you can get around that ballpark range for sure!
 
These prices are negotiable. There is no set price. But I would get in contact with [email protected]. You can even call and ask for her at 888-306-6545. Why go to a third party when you can go to the source. Give her the numbers and they will get back to you with a yes or counter. They'll even give you a few choices to pick from. On my 26 i got 10/100k $2200.... You might be able to do better. I think I've seen better. But either way you can get around that ballpark range for sure!
What state are you in?
 
I went through Zeigler and was able to get the 10/100k for $2100. Ohio if it matters.
 
Almost 18mpg Knocking on wood didnt keep the gremlins away... I have a a scheduled date! Ceramic Coating Service 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp!
Almost 18mpg Knocking on wood didnt keep the gremlins away... I have a a scheduled date! Ceramic Coating Service

Trending content

Back
Top