Extended Warranty - Best Option?

I also purchased the Mopar through Ziegler for my 2026. $2,200 10yr 100000 mile with $200 deductible.
 
Just got a Ziegler quote they only did 8yr 85k 200 deductible and they were still more than the Granger one by a few hundred
 
Just got a Ziegler quote they only did 8yr 85k 200 deductible and they were still more than the Granger one by a few hundred
I just reached out to Zeigler today and got a quote for a 2026 RHO 10 yr./100K miles with $200 deductible. With a pay in full discount, the total was $1,995.
 
I just reached out to Zeigler today and got a quote for a 2026 RHO 10 yr./100K miles with $200 deductible. With a pay in full discount, the total was $1,995.
I'll have to actually reach out to them via phone then. Just curious what state you are in, I'm in NV. I believe prices are different depending on state
 
I'll have to actually reach out to them via phone then. Just curious what state you are in, I'm in NV. I believe prices are different depending on state
Good point on the state - I'm in SC
 
I just reached out to Zeigler today and got a quote for a 2026 RHO 10 yr./100K miles with $200 deductible. With a pay in full discount, the total was $1,995.
Which coverage did you get
 
Hi all

Wrapping up my purchase at Mark Dodge (August order)
I understand they don't off the Mopar care anymore , and that seems to be the more popular option out there
They offered me 5 yrs 75k for $2k through their "LDS (Louisiana Dealer Services) Versant"
Just curious anyone has used the LDS warranty package before?
It's hard to find much about them online - wanted to see if anyone got it and if they have any first hand opinions on it

Thanks much appreciated
Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan from Zeigler Auto Group that cost less than $2k for 100,000 miles or 10 years. $200 deductible good at all CDJR dealerships. You can transfer it to the next owner but the next owner can not transfer it to the third owner.
 
Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan from Zeigler Auto Group that cost less than $2k for 100,000 miles or 10 years. $200 deductible good at all CDJR dealerships. You can transfer it to the next owner but the next owner can not transfer it to the third owner.
Damn, must be nice
 
I just reached out to Zeigler today and got a quote for a 2026 RHO 10 yr./100K miles with $200 deductible. With a pay in full discount, the total was $1,995.
Thank you again for the info
I reached out to Ziegler and actually had communication with a human. I received the same quote as you. Even if I add their appearance protection warranty, it's still cheaper than Granger.
 
Thank you again for the info
I reached out to Ziegler and actually had communication with a human. I received the same quote as you. Even if I add their appearance protection warranty, it's still cheaper than Granger.
I thought it was a good deal. Only time will tell. Look over the details when they send them to you. Especially the part about taxes and fees and how they are not included. I was going to call and ask but never got around to it. I really hope I never need to use this extended warranty. I bought it after I had electrical gremlins and had my shifter and both batteries replaced and was without my truck for over 30 days.
 
I thought it was a good deal. Only time will tell. Look over the details when they send them to you. Especially the part about taxes and fees and how they are not included. I was going to call and ask but never got around to it. I really hope I never need to use this extended warranty. I bought it after I had electrical gremlins and had my shifter and both batteries replaced and was without my truck for over 30 days.
What taxes and fees are you referring to?
 
What taxes and fees are you referring to?
They send you a detailed policy or explaination of benefits where they seemed to indicate that they are not responsible taxes like sales tax or fees like disposal fees for items that can't be thrown away in the regular trash. In today's world, insurance companies and companies in general spend a lot of effort figuring out how to make things so hard to understand. My understanding is I pay $200 and they pay the rest. This may be an example of them trying to make us pay a bit more? I was going to call them for clarification but I get lazy
 
Thank you again for the info
I reached out to Ziegler and actually had communication with a human. I received the same quote as you. Even if I add their appearance protection warranty, it's still cheaper than Granger.
What number did you call?
 
26 guys are lucky.. the 10y/100 $2200 on 26 equals 8y/100 for $5600 on 25my :oops:
 
What number did you call?

What taxes and fees are you referring to?
Mighty Mouse
It is state and local taxes and not fees like I originally thought. I have to pay all state and local taxes in addition to the $200 deductible.
IMG_0250.webp
 
I thought it was a good deal. Only time will tell. Look over the details when they send them to you. Especially the part about taxes and fees and how they are not included. I was going to call and ask but never got around to it. I really hope I never need to use this extended warranty. I bought it after I had electrical gremlins and had my shifter and both batteries replaced and was without my truck for over 30 days.
I got a sample contract and read it over. I see what you are saying about the taxes. I think even with that caveat, at the purchase price point and the amount of things covered, it is still a good deal. I'm all but certain I will be going with Zeigler (thanks to you, so thank you very much). Do you know if the warranty is tied to the vin? So if I take the truck to a dealership they will see the coverage by running the vin, I don't actually have to present a "card or contract"?
 
I got a sample contract and read it over. I see what you are saying about the taxes. I think even with that caveat, at the purchase price point and the amount of things covered, it is still a good deal. I'm all but certain I will be going with Zeigler (thanks to you, so thank you very much). Do you know if the warranty is tied to the vin? So if I take the truck to a dealership they will see the coverage by running the vin, I don't actually have to present a "card or contract"?
Don't worry, you live in Vegasfornia...someone is gonna steal your truck before you need to use the warranty.
 
Vossen Wheels for RHO What did you do to your RHO Today? P0420? RHO Height Measurement WITHOUT Sharkfin What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM Coupon
Vossen Wheels for RHO What did you do to your RHO Today? P0420? RHO Height Measurement WITHOUT Sharkfin

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top