Extended Warranty - Best Option?

Sounds like I'm able to get a pretty good deal here in NJ @ $2,360 (the 125k is $2,900). I wonder what makes them vary so much state to state.
I'm not sure, I would jump on that. If you sell it early you can transfer it or they prorated it back to you depending on how far your into the payments.
 
I think my total was $3845 for 30 months with $200 deductible. I live in Wisconsin so I'm sure it is different where you live, but worth the piece of mind especially if you plan to keep it as I plan to. This is a 10yr/125k warranty.
Thanks! What's the 30 month part? Does that mean paying over 30 months?
 
I think ill keep mine awhile. I love it. Likely order a 2027 or 2028 then get an extended warranty and keep the truck til the wheels fall off.
 
Thanks! What's the 30 month part? Does that mean paying over 30 months?
Yes, but you can chose the length of payments. I think you can do 12, 18, 24 or 30 month payments, or pay it all right away. I did 30 as I don't have a truck payment and they don't do credit check, but just wanted smaller payment. I may just pay it off soon and be done with it.
 
I got the mopar max care from a Dodge dealer in Iowa. 75k miles. Mopar is always accepted at any dealer and has to be honored. No questions..
My dealer tried to sell me one of those meatball warranty's, I didnt want it. I think I paid $2500 for the Mopar. The reason they don't want to sell the factory is that money they get for repairs is set. They make more money on the other warranty's, This is also why sometimes they decline factory warranty's and blame the customer for the fault. They don't make money on mopar covered repairs. I had this happen with my mirrors and an air dam deflector on my '19.. Consequently, when I bought my RHO I went to another dealer as my local dealer was crap..
 
I got the mopar max care from a Dodge dealer in Iowa. 75k miles. Mopar is always accepted at any dealer and has to be honored. No questions..
My dealer tried to sell me one of those meatball warranty's, I didnt want it. I think I paid $2500 for the Mopar. The reason they don't want to sell the factory is that money they get for repairs is set. They make more money on the other warranty's, This is also why sometimes they decline factory warranty's and blame the customer for the fault. They don't make money on mopar covered repairs. I had this happen with my mirrors and an air dam deflector on my '19.. Consequently, when I bought my RHO I went to another dealer as my local dealer was crap..
$2500 for max care for a 75K miles coverage is really cheap, where did u get it? I quoted by calling Mopar Care and the price is much higher.
 
I think ill keep mine awhile. I love it. Likely order a 2027 or 2028 then get an extended warranty and keep the truck til the wheels fall off.

Is 2027 supposed to be a new gen?
 
Is 2027 supposed to be a new gen?
I haven't the slightest clue. Never can tell with RAM tbh. They have been using this body and chassis since 2021 so i would bet in 2027 or 2028 they will do a little refresh. I do like the refinements in the 2025 refresh.
 
$2500 for max care for a 75K miles coverage is really cheap, where did u get it? I quoted by calling Mopar Care and the price is much higher.
1765917594987.webp

I found this. Not sure if they still offer it. I got it in May.. Sorry, price was me guessing. It was actually $2900. Still with all the electronics, I think its worth it.
1765917686892.webp
 
follow up. I did call Granger. Of course Chrysler has raised the anty. Might still be worth a call. They did tell me that they get $50 over cost.?? See what you get..
 
Maybe 5 or 6 years ago I had an extended factory warranty for one of my Trackhawks. When I sold it, I was suppose to be able to get a refund. I don't remember all the details anymore but it came out to about $1200 they owed me. It took almost 18mos to get my money back and that's after jumping through all sorts of hoops. Fast forward to my current TRX. When I hit 36k miles, I bought an extended 60k mile MOPAR warranty through Granger. Never used it. When I hit 60k I wanted to extend it to 100k. They want a lot of money and wanted me to jump through all sorts of hoops to get that done, so I went with Car Shield. For $139 mo, I get unlimited mileage and I got their max coverage which is similar to bumper to bumper. Plus roadside assistance and rentals. I can take it to any RAM dealer or thousands of other shops that accept their coverage. (My choice) So when I buy a RHO (or whatever e.g. Raptor R maybe) I just cancel/stop future payments to Carshield on my TRX. I've never had a claim but personally, I'll never buy another MOPAR extended warranty. Just my 2 cents...
 
I haven't the slightest clue. Never can tell with RAM tbh. They have been using this body and chassis since 2021 so i would bet in 2027 or 2028 they will do a little refresh. I do like the refinements in the 2025 refresh.
no, late 2018 for model year 2019
 
I ended up getting a 10yr/100k Max Care for $2200. I asked my dealer if they could beat Ziegler and they did.
 
I ended up getting a 10yr/100k Max Care for $2200. I asked my dealer if they could beat Ziegler and they did.
What’s the deductible? $200 $500?
I ended up getting a 10yr/100k Max Care for $2200. I asked my dealer if they could beat Ziegler and they did.
not sure if my reply went through but what was the deductible for this plan?
 
Sorry. Missed the question. $200 I believe.
 
Sorry. Missed the question. $200 I believe.
Wow that sounds like a good deal!! $2200, 200 deductible, 10 year 100K. Is this through Mopar?
 
Yes, they called it a “wrap” warranty and I think it adds to the the factory 100k/10yr powertrain. I do not believe it is transferable like the factory extended but I am not 100% sure about that.
 
September RHO Orders – Any updates? Mopar Insiders 9/11 Article: RHO at Detroit 4fest Go rhino running boards droop 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread RAM RHO Owners – Get Up to $200 Off BAKFlip & Revolver Tonneau Covers! Tax Refund Rebate Ends 3/25/25!
September RHO Orders – Any updates? Mopar Insiders 9/11 Article: RHO at Detroit 4fest Go rhino running boards droop 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top