Extended Warranty - Best Option?

Get Mopar. Its good at any dealership in the continental US. Just make sure that you get the Flexcare premium, if possible in budget. It covers all mechanical items except maintenace and certain wear items. A lot of dealerships don't work with aftermaket extended warranties very readily.
 
I ended up getting a 10yr/100k Max Care for $2200. I asked my dealer if they could beat Ziegler and they did.
I just used these numbers to get my deal done. They initially came in higher and I stated these numbers and they accepted!
 
I just used these numbers to get my deal done. They initially came in higher and I stated these numbers and they accepted!
I thought 8 years was the longest term offered for Mopar MaxCare. How did you get 10 years?
 
I thought 8 years was the longest term offered for Mopar MaxCare. How did you get 10 years?
From what I understand, the 2025's can't a 10year. 8 year is the max. 2026 can get a 10 year. Why? I have no idea
 
I think to match the 10 year 100k on the 26's. It's related to that...I think 🤷
 
I have a 2025 and I have a lifetime warranty or "Warranty Forever" with Portfolio One, I would check them out.
 
So, this may be a crazy question. I’m just looking to get into a RHO soon. Any extended warranty I’ve bought for past vehicles (I’ve never owned a dodge or ram) I’ve just bought at the dealer, which could have been totally wrong and may of even been cheated.

So with these you buy the truck off the dealer, buy no extra warranty off them, come home and get online and buy one of these warranties? Sorry if there’s an obvious answer to this question.
 
Yep, exactly. I actually went back to the dealer I bought it from and they matched an online price I got. You can always negotiate the price of the extended warranty and you can usually get a better deal from several of the big online dealers. If it is a factory backed warranty RAM doesn’t care where you bought it. Non-factory warranties, YMMV.
 
So scrolling through this thread I saw someone talk about Ziegler and I had also previously looked at Grainger. I could be wrong but it seems like both of these companies pretty much sell the same warranties. Can anyone go into what is different between the 2? Aside from price and what's covered my biggest concern is that it will be accepted at every dealership and not get stuck with something that is regional
 
Im looking at
Buymoparwarranty.com
And
Grangerwarranty.com

Buy Mopar warranty says powered my Granger Motors. I did an AI search and they said they are the same company.

Id like 10 year 100k

Buymopar only goes up to 8years 100k for
$4850

Granger warranty goes up to 10years 100k for $3635

Both are a $100 deductible

I emailed the company trying to find out if they are in fact the same and if so what's the difference. In the mean time I didn't know if anyone in the forum might have more info to help me out. I appreciate any replies.
 
Im looking at
Buymoparwarranty.com
And
Grangerwarranty.com

Buy Mopar warranty says powered my Granger Motors. I did an AI search and they said they are the same company.

Id like 10 year 100k

Buymopar only goes up to 8years 100k for
$4850

Granger warranty goes up to 10years 100k for $3635

Both are a $100 deductible

I emailed the company trying to find out if they are in fact the same and if so what's the difference. In the mean time I didn't know if anyone in the forum might have more info to help me out. I appreciate any replies.
These are all Ram dealership selling the Mopar FlexCare plans at different discounts. After researching, the 10-year term is new for 2026. I’m sure all dealerships can offer the same, they likely haven’t updated their website yet. You should also check out Zeigler at chryslerfactoryplans.com. I’ve purchased from Granger and Zeigler in the past and both are reputable
 
These are all Ram dealership selling the Mopar FlexCare plans at different discounts. After researching, the 10-year term is new for 2026. I’m sure all dealerships can offer the same, they likely haven’t updated their website yet. You should also check out Zeigler at chryslerfactoryplans.com. I’ve purchased from Granger and Zeigler in the past and both are reputable
Thank you for the info on Zeigler. They are definitely cheaper but lowest deductible is $200. I definitely have some research to do. Thank you again.
 
Since you asked the best option…

The best option is to have Stellantis give you one for free after encountering enough problems that you have a solid justification for being concerned about product quality and overall cost of long-term component replacement costs.

Ask me how I know…
 
Well fingers crossed I don't need that but I hear what you are saying
 
What did you do to your RHO Today? Recent Software Updates and Experience NON-RHO Content Beware (TRX info from MARK DODGE) A different way to look at PPF What did you do to your RHO Today? Any light mounting solutions out there?
What did you do to your RHO Today? Recent Software Updates and Experience NON-RHO Content Beware (TRX info from MARK DODGE) A different way to look at PPF

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top