Extended Warranty - Best Option?

Don't worry, you live in Vegasfornia...someone is gonna steal your truck before you need to use the warranty.
Bro don't say that. So not cool. 🀞🏻 I've been here 20 years multiple vehicles and none have been stolen. I can honestly say most that get stolen out here with the exception of kias and Hyundais are because people leave their cars running and go inside homes and businesses, they leave their cars unlocked and they leave their keys inside their cars
 
Bro don't say that. So not cool. 🀞🏻 I've been here 20 years multiple vehicles and none have been stolen. I can honestly say most that get stolen out here with the exception of kias and Hyundais are because people leave their cars running and go inside homes and businesses, they leave their cars unlocked and they leave their keys inside their cars
I too lived in Vegas for 20 years...was great until COVID. Place went sideways with crime quick, so glad we got out.
 
I got a sample contract and read it over. I see what you are saying about the taxes. I think even with that caveat, at the purchase price point and the amount of things covered, it is still a good deal. I'm all but certain I will be going with Zeigler (thanks to you, so thank you very much). Do you know if the warranty is tied to the vin? So if I take the truck to a dealership they will see the coverage by running the vin, I don't actually have to present a "card or contract"?
I don't know how it is done but I would guess via VIN. I would be happy if I never used it but with all these electronics I am sure it is only a matter of time as I don't put a lot of miles on my truck. I am glad you thought it was a good buy as well. I asked chat GPT and they said it was a steal. But they have been wrong before.
 
I don't know how it is done but I would guess via VIN. I would be happy if I never used it but with all these electronics I am sure it is only a matter of time as I don't put a lot of miles on my truck. I am glad you thought it was a good buy as well. I asked chat GPT and they said it was a steal. But they have been wrong before.
AI puts a positive spin on everything. Just tell it you have AIDS and ask what you're life will look like over the next 20 years or something.

"AIDS is a serious disease and while there is no cure right now, there likely will be in the next 20 years. Besides, I bet you had a blast! Focus on the fun you had rather than the certain death you face having a terminal illness. Let me know if you would like me to give you ideas on how to make the most of of your remaining 20 years."
 
I got a sample contract and read it over. I see what you are saying about the taxes. I think even with that caveat, at the purchase price point and the amount of things covered, it is still a good deal. I'm all but certain I will be going with Zeigler (thanks to you, so thank you very much). Do you know if the warranty is tied to the vin? So if I take the truck to a dealership they will see the coverage by running the vin, I don't actually have to present a "card or contract"?
RAM dealerships will see your warranty via the VIN; you dont need to present any documentation.
 
Purchasing a 26 RHO and picking up within the next 48 hours. Got offered 10yr/100K - Extended Care Premium - w/ $200 deductible for $2545. I am in California, does this seem reasonable? I am leaning yes, just need some assurance :)
 
I went through ziegler I paid $19xx.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rpr
Chryslerfactoryplans.com
Also not sure if you are going to get it but if you are going to get GAP insurance check with you insurance company. It cost me $6 for 6 months with my insurance opposed to $14 a month from the dealership. I'd rather pay $12 a year opposed to $168
 
For some reason I cannot get a quote in California :(
Damn California!!!! That state needs to just fall into the ocean, or push all of your politicians into it!
 
Damn California!!!! That state needs to just fall into the ocean, or push all of your politicians into it!

Fingers crossed we get a Republican in this go-round and things start to change... Not particularly thrilled with Bianco or Hilton but both are FAR better than what we have.
 
Fingers crossed we get a Republican in this go-round and things start to change... Not particularly thrilled with Bianco or Hilton but both are FAR better than what we have.
You guys missed a prime opportunity with Larry Elder
 
Purchasing a 26 RHO and picking up within the next 48 hours. Got offered 10yr/100K - Extended Care Premium - w/ $200 deductible for $2545. I am in California, does this seem reasonable? I am leaning yes, just need some assurance :)
Damn I wasn’t offered this! Where is this from?
 
Yes. I do. I purchased one for my 22 Limited. Very straightforward and no gimmicks. I just went to their website and here are the quotes for a 2026 RHO:

2026 RHO Quotes

Of course, you can change the numbers by inserting your specific information for your truck miles, purchase time, etc.

Added: There are some States where there are prohibitions for either getting the coverage and/or transferring it. MO is not a problem. If unsure, I would contact them directly.
Thanks for the link....(y)
 
What did you do to your RHO Today? Recent Software Updates and Experience NON-RHO Content Beware (TRX info from MARK DODGE) A different way to look at PPF What did you do to your RHO Today? Any light mounting solutions out there?
What did you do to your RHO Today? Recent Software Updates and Experience NON-RHO Content Beware (TRX info from MARK DODGE) A different way to look at PPF

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top