RHO security / Theft prevention!

@Eighty my original T13 remote acted this way. Started at about 2 weeks and worked its way down to about 1 week. Got a new remote under warranty and I get about a month now with same settings. I was warned to only charge with a 1 amp charger, not a high power phone charger. Give a holler to your installer for a replacement or grab a new remote online. I think they must’ve had a batch some bad rechargeable batteries inside.
I am his installer and can warranty at anytime 🤷‍♂️
 
Had Jon at Socal Igla install Compustar / Drone last night. As always, Jon was super professional and took the time to explain everything. Dizzying amount of controls and options with the Compustar, plus the Drone is super cool too. If you are in LA/OC, hit up Socal Igla for sure!
 
Those with the Compustar T13 remotes, I found this on a website than rhymes with Mali Express. It is of mediocre quality and the faux carbon fiber looks cheasy. But, it is the only hard cover case I have found for the T13 remote. I'm not a fan of the widely available leather one I see everywhere. I'm trying to get my kid to run off some 3D printed designs, but for now this will have to suffice
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2558.webp
    IMG_2558.webp
    106.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2559.webp
    IMG_2559.webp
    117.3 KB · Views: 40
Fuel Wheel Price Drop! MX4, disappointed The Great Running Board Dilemma 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread JANUARY order updates! MPG estimates
Fuel Wheel Price Drop! MX4, disappointed The Great Running Board Dilemma 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Trending content

Back
Top