RHO security / Theft prevention!

Will Drone ever be available as a pairing with Igla on the RHO *without* also having to have Compustar?
Drone can be used as a standalone but we also have a tracking module called Compass 4G that pairs to IGLA and not only does tracking but also will lock out the vehicle even further through the app so even if someone had the pin or the IGLA fob it still won’t go anywhere. You can also place into service mode in the app
 
Drone can be used as a standalone but we also have a tracking module called Compass 4G that pairs to IGLA and not only does tracking but also will lock out the vehicle even further through the app so even if someone had the pin or the IGLA fob it still won’t go anywhere. You can also place into service mode in the app
@Air’d outSRT, what Igla/Compustar package would you recommend?

I just called the closest local dealer to me in Orange County, CA and they wouldnt come out to me for install but rather I’d need to dropoff which im a little disappointed in after hearing feedback about installation house-calls here on this thread!

In any case, i called initially about IGLA but when I called back asking about Compustar (which im less informed about) i got quoted a packaged deal for both at $2400 for the T13 package with Drone. Is this pricing in the ballpark of normal? Is this T13 package what you suggested not doing? If so, what do you recommend?
 
@Air’d outSRT, what Igla/Compustar package would you recommend?

I just called the closest local dealer to me in Orange County, CA and they wouldnt come out to me for install but rather I’d need to dropoff which im a little disappointed in after hearing feedback about installation house-calls here on this thread!

In any case, i called initially about IGLA but when I called back asking about Compustar (which im less informed about) i got quoted a packaged deal for both at $2400 for the T13 package with Drone. Is this pricing in the ballpark of normal? Is this T13 package what you suggested not doing? If so, what do you recommend?
We have maybe 5 total dealers in the US that will travel and do installs and almost all of the other won’t even entertain that idea. You hear about mobile because I do it and I am the only authorized dealer on this forum. As for the pricing I am at $2,500 for that package. What shop did you call? We do have a mobile dealer in the LA area that can possibly come to you. I will see if he has the new module from compustar to do it.

Josh
 
I called Newport Sound in Costa Mesa.

Is the T13 package ok so long as it doesnt have the Dashcam? Is Drone the Dashcam, or something different?

Sorry, new to Compustar… need advice!
 
I called Newport Sound in Costa Mesa.

Is the T13 package ok so long as it doesnt have the Dashcam? Is Drone the Dashcam, or something different?

Sorry, new to Compustar… need advice!
IGLA socal is mobile, I just sent him a text to see if he has the new module in stock. Its a common misconception that T13 is an alarm/remote start setup. Its a remote that is added to a compustar system and then an alarm module/siren is added to it ect. T13/R5 remote kit is the best remote kit out. A basic drone module is all you need though, drone xc dashcam is garbage.
 
I called Newport Sound in Costa Mesa.

Is the T13 package ok so long as it doesnt have the Dashcam? Is Drone the Dashcam, or something different?

Sorry, new to Compustar… need advice!
He said he ordered the new module but will probably be first week of January and can come to you.

IGLA SoCal
San Gabriel, California 91776
United States
(323) 763-0093
[email protected]
Los Angeles & surrounding counties/cities
 
He said he ordered the new module but will probably be first week of January and can come to you.

IGLA SoCal
San Gabriel, California 91776
United States
(323) 763-0093
[email protected]
Los Angeles & surrounding counties/cities
Same guy that installed mine. He does fast and professional work.
 
When they program a new key and start it, feel dead pedal they know its one of 2 things. Pedal controller or tazer. In this case no tazer available so they will just unplug the controller and plug factory back in. With tazer it takes a few seconds longer to relearn throttle parameters with the prgrammer they just made a key with. Its a novelty gimmick and barely a deterrent
You’re giving them more credit than they have. Here in Texas if they can’t get in and away they’ll leave it, they won’t do diagnostics and try and figure it out.

Plenty of vehicles with smashed windows and vehicles with kill switches or other modes of vehicle deterrents and they’re left behind.

Chris
 
You’re giving them more credit than they have. Here in Texas if they can’t get in and away they’ll leave it, they won’t do diagnostics and try and figure it out.

Plenty of vehicles with smashed windows and vehicles with kill switches or other modes of vehicle deterrents and they’re left behind.

Chris
Texas maybe, only because its the only state where its legal to use deadly force to protect property. There are 49 other states and they all take their time
 
Texas maybe, only because its the only state where its legal to use deadly force to protect property. There are 49 other states and they all take their time
Yeah I hear ya. Here too, they are hyper focused on Chevy/GMC trucks.

Merry Christmas!

Chris
 
Texas maybe, only because its the only state where its legal to use deadly force to protect property. There are 49 other states and they all take their time
God bless Texas for that!
 
IGLA socal is mobile, I just sent him a text to see if he has the new module in stock. Its a common misconception that T13 is an alarm/remote start setup. Its a remote that is added to a compustar system and then an alarm module/siren is added to it ect. T13/R5 remote kit is the best remote kit out. A basic drone module is all you need though, drone xc dashcam is garbage.
One thing that has been driving me a bit nuts about the compustar setup is that you have to charge the remotes every couple of weeks. I miss just using the factory fob that lasts a few years on a CR2032 battery. And, it's micro USB as opposed to USB-C which most phones have moved to. So, I've gotta bring a different cable when I travel. At least the Drone package is cheaper than RAM Connect for your phone remote start/lock/unlock.
 
One thing that has been driving me a bit nuts about the compustar setup is that you have to charge the remotes every couple of weeks. I miss just using the factory fob that lasts a few years on a CR2032 battery. And, it's micro USB as opposed to USB-C which most phones have moved to. So, I've gotta bring a different cable when I travel. At least the Drone package is cheaper than RAM Connect for your phone remote start/lock/unlock.
I can't make it more than 1 full week without hearing it play the death chirp in my pocket. Sometimes as little as 4-5 days.
 
One thing that has been driving me a bit nuts about the compustar setup is that you have to charge the remotes every couple of weeks. I miss just using the factory fob that lasts a few years on a CR2032 battery. And, it's micro USB as opposed to USB-C which most phones have moved to. So, I've gotta bring a different cable when I travel. At least the Drone package is cheaper than RAM Connect for your phone remote start/lock/unlock.
Out of my control unfortunately. Use a low amp charger, plug it in when you go to sleep,
Or every couple days and you should be fine.
 
has anyone here seen this.



not just the southwest
 
Are faraday pouches still recommended for T13 remotes? Or is Compustar immune from relay attack thefts?
 
Are faraday pouches still recommended for T13 remotes? Or is Compustar immune from relay attack thefts?
I have not heard of a relay attack on compustar. They don’t use the short range am/fm frequencies like oem. Some compustar remotes like t13 and r5 have a max 3 mile range. That means “if” it was happening everyone in that effective range would have it relayed at one time. You would be hearing about this all over the place. It also would be irrelevant with IGLA because you cannot start/drive without authorization. This is why its IGLA before all.
 
Is there a way to mute the Igla beeps?
 
I can't make it more than 1 full week without hearing it play the death chirp in my pocket. Sometimes as little as 4-5 days.
@Eighty my original T13 remote acted this way. Started at about 2 weeks and worked its way down to about 1 week. Got a new remote under warranty and I get about a month now with same settings. I was warned to only charge with a 1 amp charger, not a high power phone charger. Give a holler to your installer for a replacement or grab a new remote online. I think they must’ve had a batch some bad rechargeable batteries inside.
 
DiabloSport Cat-6 Currently On Sale (again 4/30/26) His and Hers Going to come back to RAM/Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Stellantis 2025+ RAM 1500 RHO / Rebel 23in Light Bar - PRO 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Post your favorite picture of your RHO
DiabloSport Cat-6 Currently On Sale (again 4/30/26) His and Hers Going to come back to RAM/Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Stellantis 2025+ RAM 1500 RHO / Rebel 23in Light Bar - PRO

Trending content

Back
Top