RHO security / Theft prevention!

Any recommendations for an IGLA installer along the Front Range in Colorado (Denver, Golden, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, etc.)?
My dealer there is stepping away from security and will be flying in to train another shop in the next 2 weeks hopefully. Can use yours and do it personally if you would like.
 
My dealer there is stepping away from security and will be flying in to train another shop in the next 2 weeks hopefully. Can use yours and do it personally if you would like.
If the timing works out, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to get outfitted with an IGLA and help a local installer get up to speed!
 
Edit* Sorry, this is the correct one (looked too fast, thought it said dmv 🤦‍♂️)

Circuit breaker SNP
Lewisville, Texas 75007
United States
(972) 282-0087
[email protected]
Mobile service for Lewisville, TX and areas that have no authorized installers available.
Ask for Jon Rodriguez
Thanks i just got my igla installed. Great dude, quality installing and he showed me everything i need to know about igla
 
Big thanks and shout out to @Air’d outSRT. He installed IGLA in my RHO a few weeks ago and it's working without a hitch. Explained everything I need to know to get me started. Quality work and now I sleep much better at night when my truck is parked outside. Thanks again!
 
Big thanks and shout out to @Air’d outSRT. He installed IGLA in my RHO a few weeks ago and it's working without a hitch. Explained everything I need to know to get me started. Quality work and now I sleep much better at night when my truck is parked outside. Thanks again!
It was great to meet you and get you protected. Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask any and all questions you may have

Josh
 
@Air’d outSRT Taking delivery of my RHO in a couple weeks. Are there any installers in the Austin, Texas area? My buddy had his TRX stolen a few months ago, don't wanna take that chance. Thanks!
 
@Air’d outSRT Taking delivery of my RHO in a couple weeks. Are there any installers in the Austin, Texas area? My buddy had his TRX stolen a few months ago, don't wanna take that chance. Thanks!
I was just in Austin June 26th training a shop.

The Car Audio Shop
8821 North Lamar Boulevard
Austin, Texas 78753
United States
Store image

(512) 284-8199
austinscaraudioshop.com


Josh
 
I was just in Austin June 26th training a shop.

The Car Audio Shop
8821 North Lamar Boulevard
Austin, Texas 78753
United States
Store image

(512) 284-8199
austinscaraudioshop.com


Josh
Someone posted in a facebook group that IGLA is not yet out for 2026. Is that true? I'm in San Antonio and preparing for when my truck will arrive.
 
Someone posted in a facebook group that IGLA is not yet out for 2026. Is that true? I'm in San Antonio and preparing for when my truck will arrive.
Yes it is covered. We are on new models as soon as we can. 2026 is a carryover
 
@Air’d outSRT any installers in the Baton Rouge area I know of Automodz but would prefer another installer if possible.
Yes, just forwarded your information to my guy in Walker about 10 minutes ago. He should be reaching out hopefully tomorrow but you are free to reach out to him

Ram Performance LLC
9161 Comar Dr
Walker, Louisiana 70785
United States
(225) 369-0077
[email protected]
 
Wondering if anyone is using the “Lock” feature on the Roar Pedal for added security? Installed my RP last week but haven’t tried this feature yet.
 
Dash camera. Fuel Wheel Price Drop! Not sure I fit in here how is hands free driving working? RAM Tracker Information B E S T__C H E A P_ /_ F R E E__M O D S
Dash camera. Fuel Wheel Price Drop! Not sure I fit in here how is hands free driving working?

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top