RHO security / Theft prevention!

Wondering if anyone is using the “Lock” feature on the Roar Pedal for added security? Installed my RP last week but haven’t tried this feature yet.
I use the disable feature on my Peddle Commander. Disables the throttle completely. They could easily just uninstall the peddle commander if they figured it out but I live in the country in upstate NY so we really don’t have an issue with car thefts up here
 
Wondering if anyone is using the “Lock” feature on the Roar Pedal for added security? Installed my RP last week but haven’t tried this feature yet.
When they program a new key and start it, feel dead pedal they know its one of 2 things. Pedal controller or tazer. In this case no tazer available so they will just unplug the controller and plug factory back in. With tazer it takes a few seconds longer to relearn throttle parameters with the prgrammer they just made a key with. Its a novelty gimmick and barely a deterrent
 
I use the disable feature on my Peddle Commander. Disables the throttle completely. They could easily just uninstall the peddle commander if they figured it out but I live in the country in upstate NY so we really don’t have an issue with car thefts up here
I am from the Bingamton area and have 2 dealers up that way. Theft is everywhere especially if you travel out of the low population area
 
@Air’d outSRT any updates on Compustar for the RHO ? Been seeing conflicting info on availability
 
@Air’d outSRT any updates on Compustar for the RHO ? Been seeing conflicting info on availability
Apparently it works on a 2025 not 2026 (cannot confirm 2026). I actually ordered a few setups to do the new ram’s. Will be throwing it all into a 2025 next week or week after (head to Flint MI from 11-13 to train a new shop)
Will update everyone here once I do.

Josh
 
Does the Compustar system have a shock detector in it? I'd sure like to get an alert if my window gets broken again. Would be sweet if it sent notifications to your phone.
 
Does the Compustar system have a shock detector in it? I'd sure like to get an alert if my window gets broken again. Would be sweet if it sent notifications to your phone.

Yes, shock detection is an option. https://www.compustar.com/system-builder/

1765133919298.webp
 
My Compustar has a shock sensor. But I believe you need to add Drone to get phone notifications and other cellular connectivity options.
 
My Compustar has a shock sensor. But I believe you need to add Drone to get phone notifications and other cellular connectivity options.
Correct
 
I got the Compustar T13 PRO RFX with Drone XC1 front dashcam and RC1 rear cam. Got a blue LED over my driver side vent when it's armed. Hopefully that'll be enough of a deterrent. Have some organized crime problem around here, stealing and exporting vehicles. At least the IGLA helped keep it safe. But, the clean-up after the break-in has been a big pain.

Shitty thing is, the battery gets drained down pretty quickly with the new alarm. Which is odd, cause the camera doesn't do much unless you put it in live-mode. Also having 2 fobs and pulling the fob outta pocket to unlock/lock the vehicle. Apparently, this system has a proximity unlock feature that can be enabled to avoid that. Not sure if the system dealer left that off to avoid having the security fob cloned.
 
Dang . I want to have the T13 installed so badly but I don’t like hearing about battery drain issue . @Air’d outSRT any feedback on this ?
 
I got the Compustar T13 PRO RFX with Drone XC1 front dashcam and RC1 rear cam. Got a blue LED over my driver side vent when it's armed. Hopefully that'll be enough of a deterrent. Have some organized crime problem around here, stealing and exporting vehicles. At least the IGLA helped keep it safe. But, the clean-up after the break-in has been a big pain.

Shitty thing is, the battery gets drained down pretty quickly with the new alarm. Which is odd, cause the camera doesn't do much unless you put it in live-mode. Also having 2 fobs and pulling the fob outta pocket to unlock/lock the vehicle. Apparently, this system has a proximity unlock feature that can be enabled to avoid that. Not sure if the system dealer left that off to avoid having the security fob cloned.
The drone xc is just garbage and I actually refuse to even advertise it. Adding a live camera and even the tracking will drain the battery especially if you have the XC parking mode on. Will kill the battery in a day or two if its on. IGLA and compustar isn’t the drain, its the XC and its settings.
 
Dang . I want to have the T13 installed so badly but I don’t like hearing about battery drain issue . @Air’d outSRT any feedback on this ?
T13 is a remote kit added to a module, in your case it would be the new DCX. Its not going to drain the battery if you keep the drone XC dashcam out of the equation. It will naturally have a small drain like anything else added to a vehicle and like all modern vehicles if one doesn’t plan on driving it for 5+ day or more simply keep it on a maintainer or solar charger if its outside away from a plug in. I use them all the time. 2 minutes to plug it in will save you a lot of hassle
 
The drone xc is just garbage and I actually refuse to even advertise it. Adding a live camera and even the tracking will drain the battery especially if you have the XC parking mode on. Will kill the battery in a day or two if its on. IGLA and compustar isn’t the drain, its the XC and its settings.
I shoulda asked here first...
I get the alerts on my phone at least for starts and locks and shit I guess. They sold it to me as it chirping when someone approached the vehicle. Hoping that it would be a deterrent to someone busting out my window again. But, it's just the dashcam that makes a noise. And, not much noise gets out of the RHO.
 
I shoulda asked here first...
I get the alerts on my phone at least for starts and locks and shit I guess. They sold it to me as it chirping when someone approached the vehicle. Hoping that it would be a deterrent to someone busting out my window again. But, it's just the dashcam that makes a noise. And, not much noise gets out of the RHO.
You have parking mode on which says in the manual if you don’t drive it every day to turn it off because on day 2 your vehicle will be dead. Its a shit product that was under engineered and not even close to enough testing.
 
I shoulda asked here first...
I get the alerts on my phone at least for starts and locks and shit I guess. They sold it to me as it chirping when someone approached the vehicle. Hoping that it would be a deterrent to someone busting out my window again. But, it's just the dashcam that makes a noise. And, not much noise gets out of the RHO.
Its on page 17 of the user manual. Its “too large” for me to post
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2185.webp
    IMG_2185.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 40
Will Drone ever be available as a pairing with Igla on the RHO *without* also having to have Compustar?
 
DiabloSport Cat-6 Currently On Sale (again 4/30/26) His and Hers Going to come back to RAM/Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Stellantis 2025+ RAM 1500 RHO / Rebel 23in Light Bar - PRO 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Post your favorite picture of your RHO
DiabloSport Cat-6 Currently On Sale (again 4/30/26) His and Hers Going to come back to RAM/Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Stellantis 2025+ RAM 1500 RHO / Rebel 23in Light Bar - PRO

Trending content

Back
Top