This is just insane (non rho)

It’s funny because all my friends including my wife thought the new rumble bee commercials were awesome. It got everybody talking. Even my young kids liked the patriotic new ram commercials (as well as ford and Chevy) that came out this year.

And I’m not living out in the country by any means...Suburbs of NYC…
From personal experience, everybody with some level of grit (men and women) has an appreciation for big trucks, loud v8s, firepower, and freedom. Ram doubling down on this isn’t a bad thing. I’d think most truck owners crack a smile at commercials like this.
 
What’s wrong with Black Rifle coffee??? Are you saying coffee and guns are bad? I prefer both over tea and armed home invasions. But hey.
It’s generally over roasted. Although the commercial where they jumped the RHO was cool.
 
What’s wrong with Black Rifle coffee??? Are you saying coffee and guns are bad? I prefer both over tea and armed home invasions. But hey.
Black Rifle Coffee is owned by veterans and donates a portion of their profits to disabled veterans. As a 100% disabled veteran myself I appreciate them for the effort. This guy seems to be anti-US, anti-veteran, and anti-gun. Having done 3 combat tours myself I think gives me the right to ask then why are you here. I'd like to think that in some small way all of those things you seem to dislike so much ensure your right live the lifestyle you do and make whatever comments you like on public forums. To quote an old movie line, I'd prefer you had just said thank you and went on your way.

But since this is America, welcome to the forum.

John
 
Mighty Mouse Catch Can What did you do to your RHO Today? What Vehicle Are You Leaving Behind for the RHO? Wheel & Tire Bundles, Maybe more affordable now? Best RAM RHO Exhaust? AWE 0FG Dual Rear Exit Catback (2025+ RAM 1500 3.0 I6 TT) (2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives)
Mighty Mouse Catch Can What did you do to your RHO Today? What Vehicle Are You Leaving Behind for the RHO? Wheel & Tire Bundles, Maybe more affordable now?
Back
Top