Dash Cams

The footprint of the FitcamX housing is larger than the OEM footprint?

Or vice versa, the footprint of the OEM housing is larger than the FitcamX footprint, meaning that i will have visible gaps of missing tint if i installed FitcamX?
FitcamX housing is larger than the OEM.
 
I'm currently running the Thinkware u3000 Dashcam. Fits nicely behind the rear view and I plan on installing the Dongar adapter to the power mirror when the weather breaks.
 

Attachments

  • Dongar.webp
    Dongar.webp
    170.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Thinkware3000.webp
    Thinkware3000.webp
    136.7 KB · Views: 61
Escort MAXcam 360c
1000017936.webp
 
FitCamX with the polarizer lens. The lens works extremely well and cuts out pretty much all the glare from the dash/glass/hood and anything else. A lot of people are worried about the clarity of the camera, I think it's fine and I'm willing to have the OEM look over the Sony Starvis sensor. Not a crazy difference. The fit and finish are perfect, didn't have to adjust anything. 10 minute install with the removal tool included in the box.
IMG_0620.webp
IMG_0618.webp
20260524115907_0000002.webp
 
2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Launch Control / 0-60 times Customer installed Alcon Brakes Another Serrano Green hits the wild Ram RHO Aftermarket Wheel Specs and Tire Pictures [Size/Offset] What did you do to your RHO Today?
2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Launch Control / 0-60 times Customer installed Alcon Brakes Another Serrano Green hits the wild
Back
Top