🫣😶

Love it Mikey!!!

Chris
 
Big turbo kit!!!!
images (37).webp
 
If the interior wasn’t such a downgrade I would probably get one. I loved my Gen 2. I like the 3.5 exterior styling.
 
After spending time riding in and driving a friends stage 3 I also looked hard at jumping ship for the blue oval in 25 but in came down to a $ deal as ordering my level 0 with discounts came in at 62 k. I had more than that in my 19 Laramie with all the mods so it was a no brainer spending 30 k less for more hp. On a side note after driving my rho that friend also ordered a 26. He did sell his 24 for more than he paid for the rho so I think resale on the raptors is taller than the rho’s.
 
After spending time riding in and driving a friends stage 3 I also looked hard at jumping ship for the blue oval in 25 but in came down to a $ deal as ordering my level 0 with discounts came in at 62 k. I had more than that in my 19 Laramie with all the mods so it was a no brainer spending 30 k less for more hp. On a side note after driving my rho that friend also ordered a 26. He did sell his 24 for more than he paid for the rho so I think resale on the raptors is taller than the rho’s.
Yes the resale is definitely better on Raptor, but it's hard to beat what you get for the money on the RHO...that was one of the major things that swayed me to Ram in the first place.
 
A
Yes the resale is definitely better on Raptor, but it's hard to beat what you get for the money on the RHO...that was one of the major things that swayed me to Ram in the first place.
And what will lure him back in within 6-8 months!
 
A

And what will lure him back in within 6-8 months!
Probably not, I'm gonna try to hang on to this one for a few years. I've had 3 trucks in the last 2 years. Really curious to see what they come up with on the Gen 4 Raptor.
 
So Gay, probably matches your purse.
Has this guy not been served the eviction notice yet????

JK it looks good. I like loud colors
Matching fanny pack...that's a good idea. Maybe Vuitton has something? 🤔
 
@Mikey Swift don't listen to the guy who has a pickle green RHO, talk about terrible color choice! @mghtymous21
Lol. Don't be mad my pickle is bigger than yours. We all know Serrano is superior and that's why it's still offered. Canyon lake looks like the inside of a babies diaper after they eat a bowl of peas
 
When in Jersey, obviously you meet up to have pizza with the Donut...awesome dude!!
10 outta 10, lives up to the hype. 🤣🤣🤌🏻
@Wrinkled_Donut

View attachment 34629View attachment 34630View attachment 34631
Damn...that truck looks familiar 😂.

Great meeting you brother, happy to show you some of the finest regional cuisine NJ has to offer 👌🏻👌🏻.

Again, my girlfriend was super happy you didn't murder me. She was all nervous I was meeting someone from the internet, then I reminded her I met her on the Internet 🤔. Maybe she's a serial killer?
 
Damn...that truck looks familiar 😂.

Great meeting you brother, happy to show you some of the finest regional cuisine NJ has to offer 👌🏻👌🏻.

Again, my girlfriend was super happy you didn't murder me. She was all nervous I was meeting someone from the internet, then I reminded her I met her on the Internet 🤔. Maybe she's a serial killer?
Facts!! 🤣🤣🤣
The 🍕 was 🔥 by the way!
 
Lock Off Road Wheels Now Available @ 797 Mopar RHO reusable Air filter video Is this a forming split on the body of RHO? J&L Catch Cans Back In Stock What did you do to your RHO Today? YOLO: 4Runner to RHO
Lock Off Road Wheels Now Available @ 797 Mopar RHO reusable Air filter video Is this a forming split on the body of RHO? J&L Catch Cans Back In Stock

Trending content

Back
Top