I have a a scheduled date!

I can verify that VIN # is for an RHO placed at JIM GLOVER, can't see WHEN it was ordered but I can see that it was in D1 on that very first round.
(that's all from an old document I had from a few weeks ago)

But at the moment on our system I can see all Mark Dodge orders are in either C (if they're forged blue) D, or D1 (105)
Are there any in "c?" @AnthonyRI Any new D1?
 
Is the tracker website acting up?
 
Ohh great 3rd week in row its acting up for me and still same status haha
 
Is the tracker website acting up?
Mine is still working and I tried in a private window and on my phone.... im ashamed to admit I have checked the status so many times I know my VON without looking it up lol
 
I will be come Nov/Dec if its not in D1 but until then I wait patiently.
 
back to work.. false alarm 🥴
 
IMG_6069.webp
How are you guys determining what letter status your in?
 
Bed utility group/ factory tonneau covers Silencer tube removal 10K Mile Update What did you do to your RHO Today? What did you do to your RHO Today? Amp Research Power Step
Bed utility group/ factory tonneau covers Silencer tube removal 10K Mile Update What did you do to your RHO Today?

Trending content

Back
Top