Motorcycle Riders

IMG_4707.webp
IMG_5164.webp


Now I just have fun bombing around with my son on this KLX110 or the X3 with the family. Both money pits that I couldn’t stop wasting money on when I first got them.

Sorry for bombing the post. That’s all I got. Lol
 
What is everyone else riding?? Post 'em up!
🏍️🏍️🏍️
I have a 10 speed. 🤣😂

Really though, i have a pretty cool mountain bike.

Does that count?

Chris
 
View attachment 18517
Bough this 999S for like 100 bucks, put like $6,000 into it restoring it, then sold it to a buddy for $5,500. I’m really good at losing money.
IMO, Ducatis sound so bad ass, like a pissed off Harley..so American but from Italy.

Chris
 
Where's the picture 🤣
🤣 It’s not THAT cool, I have a Specialized and Trek…neither that special. :). My wife has a frikken cool carbon fiber Specialized road bike…

Chris
 
I have a 10 speed. 🤣😂

Really though, i have a pretty cool mountain bike.

Does that count?

Chris
Absolutely! I ride a full suspension Giant myself.
 
2007 HD Deluxe
2004 Big Mike Chopper
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0113.webp
    IMG_0113.webp
    394.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0109.webp
    IMG_0109.webp
    383.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0091.webp
    IMG_0091.webp
    445.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0092.webp
    IMG_0092.webp
    382.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0099.webp
    IMG_0099.webp
    81.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2542.webp
    IMG_2542.webp
    218.3 KB · Views: 40
It’s been a few years now, but my last bike was a Ducati Panigale 899. Truth be told, I missed the sound of my 600s, but otherwise it was definitely a BA ride!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9984.webp
    IMG_9984.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 29
It’s been a few years now, but my last bike was a Ducati Panigale 899. Truth be told, I missed the sound of my 600s, but otherwise it was definitely a BA ride!
I loved the 899 when they came out. We used to swap the red wheels from the while 899 and put them on the red 899 and then take the black wheels from the red 899 and put them on the white 899’s at the dealer. They looked sweet!
 
Here is one of me on my 450 last season at Glamis and a pic of my Pro R. I sold my 450 but I am shopping for either a new Husky or possibly one of the new Indian 450s. Not allowed to ride street anymore and my wife would be happy if I don’t get another dirt bike because she saw me crash pretty hard at Armagosa dunes 3 years ago jumping dune to dune. No major injuries but I guess her view following me was brutal.
IMG_2992.webp
IMG_2913.webp
 
Here is one of me on my 450 last season at Glamis and a pic of my Pro R. I sold my 450 but I am shopping for either a new Husky or possibly one of the new Indian 450s. Not allowed to ride street anymore and my wife would be happy if I don’t get another dirt bike because she saw me crash pretty hard at Armagosa dunes 3 years ago jumping dune to dune. No major injuries but I guess her view following me was brutal.View attachment 18547View attachment 18548
Here is one of me on my 450 last season at Glamis and a pic of my Pro R. I sold my 450 but I am shopping for either a new Husky or possibly one of the new Indian 450s. Not allowed to ride street anymore and my wife would be happy if I don’t get another dirt bike because she saw me crash pretty hard at Armagosa dunes 3 years ago jumping dune to dune. No major injuries but I guess her view following me was brutal.View attachment 18547View attachment 18548
28276BB5-B89B-4FF3-8336-22CB134178F5.webp

Heck ya! The dunes are always a good time 🤘🏻
IMG_6606.webp
 
RAM RHO Canyon Lake Photo Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? Camera options for Digital Rearview Mirror? DAN CUMMINS RHO ORDER UPDATE What did you do to your RHO Today? Alignment after eibach 1.6” front install
RAM RHO Canyon Lake Photo Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? Camera options for Digital Rearview Mirror? DAN CUMMINS RHO ORDER UPDATE
Back
Top