Motorcycle Riders

Someone say Bikes???
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250727_102235_Facebook.webp
    Screenshot_20250727_102235_Facebook.webp
    146.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20250727_102330_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20250727_102330_Gallery.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 50
Sold it when I got the RHO but put a couple thousand miles on this. Originally considered trading it in for a Ducatti Diavel V4 but now that I have the RHO and the new boat.....

2022 Harley Nightster 975

IMG_3174.webp
IMG_3175.webp
IMG_3261.webp
IMG_3264.webp
 
Thank you. What's strange is, I have a few bikes that you sit more upright in a comfortable position, but the more leaned over aggressive position causes me less pain for some reason.
IMG_0548.webp
I have two bikes that you have to lean on more to ride. I’ve got a bad back due to the USARMY . I’m a bit of a speed freak you might say. I’ve got a BMW S1000RR and a CBR1000RR Fireblade. Both are tuned and kinda fast. Wish my RHO was as fast.
 
My first was a Honda 360 Enduro my dad gave me so he wouldn't have to pick me up from school after various sports practices. Got hit from behind while waiting to make a left hand turn (she was going 40 MPH and didn't see me, really glad I had a helmet on as it was full of deep gouges from the road, hospitalized for a few days). My next was a Honda Nighthawk which I sold in 1990 due to the birth of my first son. Recently, I was riding my nephews dirt bike and was deceived by the size of a hole, due to grass gowing out of it. That resulted in a torn rotator cuff and biceps muscle (both requiring surgery), a cracked rib, and a chipped tooth. I rode that same bike a year later with no accidents to report :ROFLMAO:. Sorry no pictures but my wife has basically forbid me to get another bike of my own. My RHO will suffice but I have been looking at some used dirt bikes near our house. Don't tell my wife.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
My first was a Honda 360 Enduro my dad gave me so he wouldn't have to pick me up from school after various sports practices. Got hit from behind while waiting to make a left hand turn (she was going 40 MPH and didn't see me, really glad I had a helmet on as it was full of deep gouges from the road, hospitalized for a few days). My next was a Honda Nighthawk which I sold in 1990 due to the birth of my first son. Recently, I was riding my nephews dirt bike and was deceived by the size of a hole, due to grass gowing out of it. That resulted in a torn rotator cuff and biceps muscle (both requiring surgery), a cracked rib, and a chipped tooth. I rode that same bike a year later with no accidents to report :ROFLMAO:. Sorry no pictures but my wife has basically forbid me to get another bike of my own. My RHO will suffice but I have been looking at some used dirt bikes near our house. Don't tell my wife.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Brutal...sounds very painful, glad you're good.
 
Dirt bikes are my life. Here's some of my babies.

My Husqvarna Tx300 with cone valve suspension aka my main girl. Decked out for hard enduro and then my fully restored 2003 Honda CR250. Buit from the ground up and powder coated, basically every single nut and bolt new. Just a show piece now.

20220404_131101.webp

IMG_20220406_181954_271.webp

20220404_144140.webp



20240803_172205.webp
 
RAM RHO Canyon Lake Photo Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? Camera options for Digital Rearview Mirror? DAN CUMMINS RHO ORDER UPDATE What did you do to your RHO Today? Alignment after eibach 1.6” front install
RAM RHO Canyon Lake Photo Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? Camera options for Digital Rearview Mirror? DAN CUMMINS RHO ORDER UPDATE
Back
Top